Chapter 7: Mansion

July 29th, 3:23am

July 29th, 3:23am

It was probably around 3am already.

I've been sitting here waiting for hours. Hyunjin, Changbin, and Felix kept switching positions to keep an eye on me. I think Seungmin was doing something important because he didn't show up anymore.

I'm so tired. My eyelids are heavy and I could just knock out at any moment into a heavy sleep. Waiting in silence for so long really take the energy out of you.

I was just about to rest my eyes when I heard the doors of the entrance open. The way the doors opened and closed was pretty loud.

"Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix! Where are you guys?" A firm voice sounded, calling after the three men that had been watching over me. "In the living room!" Felix yelled in response.

Multiple footsteps were heard coming towards the living room. That's when I saw Lee Know with an extremely serious look on his face. "Chan had suffered an injury. We're not sure if it's minor or not but it involved a knife gashing. Get Seungmin here quickly." Lee Know ordered and Changbin quickly left to get Seungmin. Then more people had entered the living room. Everyone's coming to the living room I guess.

Han and a younger looking man with black hair entered, helping Chan into the living room. Standing up, I moved aside as they came near the couch, laying Chan down. Chan was covered in blood, but what I noticed mostly was a big slash that ran from his upper arm and across his elbow to his forearm. That looked gruesome. It must feel gruesome too.

Chan grimaced in pain as he lifted a knee and folded his leg. There was a hole in the thigh area of his pants. It looked like he got shot there or something. How is he still alive? I would've just accepted my death from all the pain.

Changbin quickly returned with Seungmin beside him. Seungmin had a kit with him and quickly kneeled down next to the couch. He took Chan's shirt off to inspect for any extra wounds. "Not any other wounds. Just a bullet to the thyroid area and a wound to the arm. I'll need to put stitches on both." He turned his head to Felix and Felix nodded in acknowledgement, leaving the living room.

Seungmin took out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol and some tweezers. Han handed him a towel and Seungmin poured some of the rubbing alcohol onto the towel. He pressed it against Chan's wound for a bit, earning a hiss from Chan. After applying some alcohol, he placed the towel aside and cleaned his tweezers, applying some rubbing alcohol on them as well. He took the tweezers and started towards Chan's bullet wound. Oh God, I can't be watching this. But I can't look away either.

Seungmin pulled the bullet out of Chan's thigh slowly. "Holy shit." Chan cursed under his breath from the pain. Felix soon returned with some supplies for stitching.

- ,,

After Chan got his wounds treated, stitched, and bandaged, we all sat down in the living room silently. Chan kept looking at me and I kept looking at the ground awkwardly.