Chapter 37

The day was over and after having Demi walk away from your conversation,you had decided that it'd be best for you and Nina to leave and let Vanessa work and for you to get away from Demi . You really didn't know what to say after today, 1,000,001 thoughts were still buzzing through your head, a part of you hated me Demi and the other part didn't care that she had cheated on you because she still loved you. It was a constant battle of these thoughts all day.
your phone buzzed in your pocket, check to see what was it was Vanessa.
Hey I just got out, I'll see you in a bit.
You read.
See you soon xoxox
You sent back.
Nina and you hadn't exchanged many words after you had left. You'd gone to eat but neither of you said anything besides the usual comments about the food. You were a bit upset that she called Demi out like that. You knew that all of it was true and she only meant to help but it wasn't really her place to yell those mean things at Demi.
It hurt to see Demi today. It hurt to think about the past but that's all you could focus on and it caused this feeling in the pit of your stomach that wouldn't go away.
You had gone back home and were with Nina waiting for Vanessa.
"I'm sorry." Nina said while texting on her phone.
You look up at.
"What?" You ask
"I'm sorry for yelling at Demi, i didn't mean to make you mad. I was just upset, I couldn't help but just keep thinking that she was the reason you were a mess for weeks and in so much pain." She looked at you.
"no it's okay, thank you." You interrupt
"Do you still love her?" She asks
"Yea...I mean...yea." You tell her.
"A lot?"
"Yes and I want to take her back..i wanted to kiss her today..I want my old life back I want things how they use to be..I love Vanessa but I love Demi more." You feel ashamed to admit that.
"Why don't you."
"I love her and she broke my heart.. I am telling myself that I won't go back because of that but all I can think about is going back to her..I try to tell myself I'm dating Vanessa now and love her..but who the hell am I lying to? My heart wants what it wants and after today I have this empty feeling in my chest..."
You breathe.
Nina doesn't say anything, neither do you.
"I'm sorry." You get up from your seat pass Nina and head out towards your car.
You get into the drivers seat and drive..your mind is racing and all you can think about it Demi and this pain in you chest.
You race down the streets of LA across town.

You arrive to Demi's house and sigh as you see her car parked in her Parking spot. A knot fills your throat and you second guess coming here..but you couldn't stop yourself now.

You nervously walk towards her apartment, the entire time you try and convince yourself that what your about to do is going to make everything better and the feeling in your chest would go away.
You reach the door and knock, you wait a couple seconds and you hear it open. It was Demi..she doesn't say anything and you can tell she was as surprised as you are that you're at her door.
"(Y/n)?" She says.
Without thinking you lean in and kiss her, she kisses back immediately, her lips are soft and welcoming..this is what you've been craving.. She pulls you into her apartment. You feel a rush of emotions take over your body and your stomach couldn't stop rushing with butterflies, you feel a smile creep on Demi's face as you kiss her. Her hands are in your hair and yours are on her perfectly sculpted ass. Your lips don't separate and your tongues are still at a war of dominance.
She pulls you towards her couch and pushes you down to sit down, and she warps her legs around you. Your hands begin to explore her body and make their way to her bra and you hear a slight moan escape her mouth, giving you permission. You undo her bra and she pulls her shirt over her head and throws it to the side. You kiss her chest. Your bodies move in sync, and it's amazing. She kisses your now bare chest and makes her way down. You gasp a little when she reached her destination.

Please tell me what you thin
k?!?!