Chapter 31

"Hey cutie." Vanessa had gotten up for her bed. Her hair short boyish hair was sticking up on the side she was laying on. Totally cute bed head you thought to yourself.
"you okay?"She said reaching for her glasses.
You were still looking at your phone and going down the several hundred tweets of that picture and all the hateful comments you have gotten. So far you'd been called every single name in the book and had been threatened at least 10 times..
Why was this happening?
Why did you keep getting these thins thrown at you.
Fuck social media.
"(Y/n)?"Vanessa came up to you and wrapped her arms around you.
"Hey good morning." You smiled.
"Are you okay?" Vanessa asked giving you a kiss on your neck.
"yea fine, Nina is just wondering where I was."You put your phone down.
"Oh well I don't want her to think I abducted you or some crazy thing like that."she laughed.
"I'll text her later I'm a grown adult."you kissed her.
Being with her felt right..something about her was sweet and made you feel safe and when you were with her demi wasn't on your mind.
"Want me to take you home?"Vanessa asked.
"that would be nice."you walked over and began to put on your shoes.
"(Y/n)."Vanessa looked over at your
"I don't normally do this."Vanessa said pointing at her bed. "I don't want you to think I'm some insensitive bitch, I actually really like you and I want to get to know you."She smiled
"Me to Vanessa.want to maybe go out to dinner tonight?A real date."you told her..you had to tell her about the picture of you guys that millions of people would see.

When Vanessa dropped you off at your house she gave you kiss. She was really into you honestly you really liked her personality, she was smart and funny and you guys clicked..but a relationship of any sort was the last thing on your mind.
You heard your phone ring as you plopped down on your couch.
"hello"you answered.
"(Y/n)?" It was Nina.
"yes?"You replied.
"Please go to Eonline and Twitter and what ever social media you can, Demi called you out and I don't know what to her millions of fans. "
Called me out?for what you thought?
You quickly hung up and grabbed your laptop.
@ddlovato:Glad to know how much our love meant to you.
Your heart fell to the pit of your stomach when you saw that. You really loved demi..there was no doubt about t.. You would do anything to go running back into her arms and feeling her warm kisses on your lips but whenever you thought of that you saw her and Wilmer cuddling. And that was something you couldn't stand to see. Being cheated on was something you couldn't stand to even think about because you have Demi your life, you were fucking engaged and she went around and stabbed you in the back. You felt so stupid.
Something took over you and you typed furiously on the keyboard.
@(y/n): I hope when your in bed with him,you think of me.
You never wanted to call demi out for cheating but you were tired of being the bad guy. You got up and went to go take a bath.

You heard some foot steps coming near you while you laid in the bath tub.
"Hello?"You called out.
Oh my fuckin God you thought. You were going to die. There was an axe murderer inside your house.
You didn't hear anyone reply but continued to her foot steps.
Fuck. I'm going to die naked in my tub you thought as you got up and wrapped a towel around you.
"what the fuck!"you jumped up and almost fell.
"demi?" It was demi she had a suitcase on the bed and was putting clothes away.
She didn't look at you.
You had no idea what to say or do. What were you suppose to do? Act normal?talk?
"do you know where my red heels are with the silver?"She said still not looking at you.
"In the closet." You said going to get them.
You were still naked and in a towel. While in the closet you grabbed some joggers and a shirt and slipped them on.
"Here you go."you handed demi the heels.
"are you just going to ignore me?" You asked her.
She didn't say anything.
"really demi?"you said sitting on your bed.
She still didn't reply.
"wow."you signed.
"really (y/n)? Really? Are you fucking kidding me. What the hell do you want me to say? You want me to tell you how much my heart hurts? How much I ficking hate you right now? What the hell do you want? You don't even tell me why we broke up and then you go and get drunk and make out with some other girl the same day..real classy" demi yelled. Her face red with anger.
"what the hell do I want demi? I want a fucking explanation I want to know why you cheated on me with the scumbag wilmer, I want to know how long you've been fucking him behind my back. Yes I got drunk and guess what I loved it and I loved going home with vanessa. It was amazing and I guess now you know what it feels like to see the one you would give up everything for make or with someone else." You felt tears rolling down your face.
demi was silent.
"I..I cheated and..I'm sorry..we were fighting and.."she didn't finish.
The sentence stung your heart...
She was cheating on you..all that time you thought they were working together...you were such a fool
You saw her crying as well.
"Look demi don't want to fight. But I just can't talk to you or even look at you right now.. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to hurt you so I think it's best if we just leave each other alone.." The sentence hurt to say. You got up and walked to another room and collapsed into a mess, uncontrollably crying.