chapter 3

You pulled your car into the driveway of your apartment. You let out a sigh of relief because today was so stressful and you were glad to finally be home and take Demi out. You grab your purse and walk out of the car and notice a familiar car parked right in front of your house. Wilmers car. A million and one things start racing through your head, you knew Demi still loved Wilmer and she always would because he was there for her when she was in a dark place."Why is he he here?"you think."what if..." Deep down inside you always had a fear Demi would go back to him even if she did love you you.You are hesitant to get out of your car with the dozen red roses you just bought Demi but get up and head to your apartment.

You hear a familiar laugh from the the other side of the door, Demis. You also hear Wilmers accent joking and laughing as well. You feel your jaw clench as you unlock the door. You step in and as soon as Demi sees you she jumps off the couch and runs straight towards you,"Babe!" she says and quickly gives you a kiss.

"Hi Dem, I got you something!" You hand her the red roses.

"(Y/N) thank you! awww I love them! babe!" She wraps her hands around you and kisses you, this time a little more intesnse.

You smile and say, "How was your day? I missed you like crazy baby."

She smiles back at you and says,"I missed you babe, probably more because I was stuck at home because of stupid paps they are somewhere outside because Wilmer came to visit me!"

You fake a smile. " Oh babe I'm sorry,  he is? where?" You try to act as if you didn't know he was here.

"He's over here babe." She leads you to the living room.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you?" Wilmer says as you approach him. 

"Hey Wilmer, I'm good, tired from work but great! How are you? Congratulations on winning the award last week, you deserve it more then anyone I know." You tell Wilmer trying your best not to seem bitchy.

Wilmer laughs,"Thank you,  I bet you are tired, Demis been telling me how hard youve been working and how proud she is of you." You can't help but blush and smile at Demi.

"So!" Demi Says looking at the time." Me and (Y/N) have a special date tonight! So I'm afraid we have to cut this meeting short,  we definitely need to meet up this week and discus this charity event."

"Of course wouldn't want to get in the way of your date!"Wilmer says.

You feel your phone vibrate,  its a text from Kate, "All ready! backlot is set and I ordered Demis favorite food! Good luck!" Its time you think.

Wilmer says goodbye and now its just you and Demi. You are sitting on the couch thinking about what's going to happen tonight and smile.

"Why are you smiling babe?"Demi sits on your lap.

You look at her,"Beacause I have the most amazing girlfriend in the universe."

She smiles and kisses you passionately and deep. You feel her slip her tongue in your mouth and play around with your tongue. "Mmmmm babe." She smiles.

Your hands are all over her body and hers are on your thighs.

"Babe our date." You say when you try to get some air.

"Babbbbe." Demi moans.

"Babe please." You say.

"Fine babe." Demi pouts.

"Lets go get ready babe and wear something sexy." You wink.