Chapter 15

Demi continued talking to Amy on the phone and all you could make out was that Amy didn't know what to do.

"Ok.mmm..yea...okay..but." you heard Demi say as you looked outside to the beach.

"Well...its bad?"You hear Demi ask Amy.

This wasn't suppose to happen. No. Demi was going to get so much shit, how the hell did they find you guys? It didn't make sense. You didn't tell anyone. Paparazzis suck, they need to be stopped you knew Demi hated them to, she often would smart mouth them and personally you found it hilarious.

"Babe, are you okay?" Demi comes up you.

"Yea, just thinking that's it."You look up at Demi.

"Its going to be okay (y/n)." She grabs your hand.

You knew Demi was scared and worried just like you but she was still making sure you were okay.

"Yea babe..I just...I dont want people to talk...badly about us...especially you Dem. " You tell Demi.

She looks at you and you can see she's thinking. 

"Dem.... are YOU okay."You grab her hand and entwine your fingers in hers.

"You want to know something (y/n)?"Demi smiles.

"What?"You ask her.

" I dont really care anymore.....I mean I do but I don't..people know about us now.. that's what we wanted right?...  yah it wasn't a good situation but people will judge but I don't really care.. and as to my lovatics, the true fans all ready love you, and those who don't well aren't really fans." She smiles

"Youre right, plus some lovatics would love for you to be lesbian,  remember #LesbianForDemi." You laugh

"But I'm only lesbian for you and only you."Demi kisses you.

"Don't worry youre the only person I'm lesbian for."You wink.

"I really wonder how somone took that picture. "Demi looks down at her phone.

"Personally that picture's kinda hot."You tease and kiss her passionately. 

"Mmmmhmm."Demi slips her tounge in your mouth. She catches you off gaurd and you jump a bit.

"Don't be scared babe, I won't bite."Demi kisses you and bites down on your lip.

"I like that."You say in between your hot kisses.

"Me to."Demi giggles as she puts her hands on your thighs and moves them closer to your private area. You laugh and slip your hand in her shirt trying to unfasten her bra.

Just then the door bell rings. shit.

"Who could that be interrupting our hot make out session."Demi pouts.

"Noooo!"You giggle as Demi walks to the door to check whos here.

"Hey mom!" You hear Demi say from the door.

You quickly try and make sure your hairs in place and not a mess and your clothes is on right so it doesn't look like you were fooling around with Demi.

"Hey Dianna!"you jump up and hug her.

"Hey (y/n)!" she tells you giving you an odd look. "What were you two up to?" She asks.

"Just talking."Demi says nervously.

"Mmmhmmm talking, you two are engaged, I doubt that especially when (y/n) has lipstick all over her face." Dianna laughs "Ill be expecting grandchildren soon!"She laughs.

You feel your face become bright red as you try and wipe it off.

"We all know we can't make babies mom."Demi says as she hands you a napkin.

"Just saying ill be expecting them soon!"Dianna tells both of you.

"I promise you mom! I can't wait to be a mom but we are both so busy."Demi looks at you.

"Fine guess ill just bug Dallas."Dianna pretends to be sad.

"We promise!"You tell Dianna. You wanted kids just as bad as Demi did and you couldn't wait to be a mom but like Demi said it was way to soon.

" I'm excited so ill be expecting them after the wedding so you to better be ready and busy and get vitro!"Dianna tells you.

"Mom!"Demi laughs.

"Anywho,"Dianna smiles."I came here to bring you two food since Demi texted me asking for food."She shows you  bags of food and hands you and Demi a cup of Starbucks . "And to talk to you about the picture that came about."

" Shit."You here Demi mumble.

"I know you to...have....sex."Dianna blushes. "And that picture wasn't suppose to be taken, but I need to warn you about what's happening."Her tone suddenly becomes serious. "There are paparazzi outside of here, they followed me here and Rob said that they are outside of you're house."

"Stupid lowlifes."You mumble under your breath.

"They have gone crazy."Demi says.

"Yes Demi they have and don't worry I called Max and he should be here to take care of you."Dianma tells you.

"No....why? This was supoose to be a private getaway. Without anyone, Just me and (y/n)"Demi says annoyed.

"Its not safe Demi, they are crazy, they can break in and god forbid hurt you."Dianna tells Demi

"Dem, babe listen to your mom is right,  its for the best."You hold her hand.

"Okay but this vacation is officially over and offically the worst day ever."Demi says with an attitude and takes your hand off of hers.

"Come on Demi don't be rude to (y/n), its what's best. I promise you that its for you're safety."Dianna tells Demi.

"Demi, it isn't ruined. Max will be in the bedroom downstairs and we will have the upstairs to us."You tell Demi.

"Yea babe, sure."Demi tells you.

"Well Demi. I promise you ill make the best out of this getaway we still have 3 days here!" You smile trying to make Demi smile.

"Please just promise me you two will be okay? I just, don't want the media to ruin you two.The craziness has started and I want both of you two to be mentally prepared for whats about to come, i love you both and know that this can hurt both of you but you two are so strong I know you will be okay, this will pass. "She looks at Demi and you.

Dianna really does love you....she treated you like family, she cared...she accepted you for all the flaws you have.unlike your mom.