Chapter 27

"(y/n) are you okay?"  Taylor asked confused and concerned.

You couldn't talk tears just kept pouring down your face and your heart hurt so much you could barely breath. The pain in your chest was unlike anything you've ever felt. You wanted the earth to open up and swallow you whole. You kept seeing Demi cuddled into Wilmer chest and it hurt your heart ten times worse. As hard as you tried to breath you couldn't it felt as if someone pressing against your chest.

Taylor asked if you were okay and you finally managed to talk, "Demi is in there with Wilmer, shes cheating on me." You sobbed.

Taylor's jaw clenched and he looked as if he was ready to kick someones ass.

"Are you fucking serious."he said taking your head off of his chest amd walking towards the door.

"Taylor stop please!" You ran after him.

"Thats not okay, (y/n)" Taylor said his eyes full of rage.

"Its not worth it... please dont do anything I dont want you to do anything stupid Taylor." You pleaded with him to stop.

He looked at you and down and then grabbed your hand and walked you to the car.

The car ride was quiet and all you could think about was Demi and Wilmer and that made you cry of frustration and hurt.

Fuck her. After everything you had done for her, after everything you'd been through. How could she?

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" Taylor asked. He hadn't said anything to you.

"My house please, got to get a head start packing all my shit." You said.

"You're moving out? Arent you going to talk to Demi?"Taylor asked.

"Yes im moving, I dont have anything to try and figure out with her."You practically yelled at him.

"Need any help? or want me to leave?"

"Im sorry Taylor I just...I just want to be alone right now." You needed time to be alone so you can cry and hurt.

"Okay."Taylor said pulling into the driveway.

You walked out of the car, thanked him for everything and walked to the front door.

As you opened the front door you were greeted by the picture of Demi and You that was taken when you went om vacation just a couple months ago.

"Fuck you." You said throwing yhe picture across the room.

Being in this house hurt. Everything reminded you of Demi.

You walked upstairs to your bedroom and immediately feel down on the bed and started sobbing. You couldn't belives this was actually happening.

You woke up to your phone ringing and a horrible headache. You had fallen asleep crying last night.

"Hello?"You answered.

"(y/n)?" it was Demi."You didnt come home last night, are you okay?"

You didnt know what to say.

"(y/n)? You there?" Demi asked.

"I came home. Can we meet up? We need to talk."You told her in a serious tone of voice. The line was silent for a while and then Demi said, "Yes just tell me where and what time." You told Demi where and when and got up to get ready.

You turned on the shower and looked in the mirror, Your makeup was smeared and your eyes were still red and puffy from crying all night. You took in a deep breath and decided from thaf moment on you weren't going to mope over this even though it still felt like a million knives were stabbing your heart. You were going to show Demi what she messed up with.

As you got ready to head out the door you did one last check in the mirror, Your dress was cute and sexy but not to sexy, they made your boobs and ass look amazing your heels made your legs look long and sexy... You sighed and grabbed your keys and put on your ray bans....You never in a million years imagined you'd be getting ready to break up with Demi...you were suppose to be togethee forever.

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? IM KIND OF STUCK SO PLEASE HELP IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU LIKE AND DONT LIKE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT.