Chapter 14

Who took this picture?  There wasn't just one ,there had to be at least a dozen pictures of you and Demi fooling around on the beach. How could someone take these?  There was no one around and this was the only house in the area. How did they know you and Demi were here?

You felt light headed all of a sudden and felt your heart drop as you saw the last picture Nina had sent you. It was a screen shot of tweets all saying hateful things to you and Demi.No this couldn't be happening.This wasn't suppose to happen. Not like this.

"umm (y/n) are you okay."Demi asked.

You looked up from your phone and at her. You couldn't tell her but you had to.

"Demi..Babe.."You couldn't do it.

"What babe?"Demi seemed concerned.

"Babe...I'm sorry."You hand her over your phone.

Demis face turned pale white as soon as she lookedn at the pictures.

"No.No...this can't happen babe..no."She said, her voice trembling.

You couldnt say anything because you felt exactly the same way Demi felt. You didn't know what to do. This was going to create a mess.A mess you weren't mentally prepared to handle. 

"How?."Demi broke the silence.

"I don't know...I don't know babe."You say on the verge of tears. Demi still hadn't seen the hateful tweets.

"Babe."Demi holds you.

"I... my parents."You cry.

Your parents and family were all going to hate you. They didn't know you and Demi were more than friends. They hated gay relationships. And were going to hate this scandal and you.

"Its going to be okay (y/n)." Demi tells you.

"Its not Demi...I'm sorry..people hate us."You try and tell herm

"Those people don't matter babe."Demi looks into your eyes and you see a tear roll down her cheek.

"Don't cry Dem."You wipe the tear away."Its going to be okay."You say.

You were scared, you didn't know what to expect not only with the public but with your family. You loved Demi and knew that peoples criticisms would get to her. That's why she always kept her personal life out of the public eye.

"I'm sorry Dem, this is all my fault....all of this. if...maybe if i hadnt meet you..."You say crying.

Demi looks at you not saying a word because she's crying. It killed you to see her cry. 

"Dem...babe...please..don't cry." You say and hold her.

"This...its my fault...not yours...don't blame yourself. I know your scared, don't be.Its going to be okay.I promise."Demi said.

"I love you Demi."You tel her.

"I love you to (y/n) and I don't care what people tell me or if they hate me. I love you."Demi kisses you.