Chapter 13

"I had forgotten how beautiful it was here." you say placing down the bags in the living room. The beach house was big and open and had the most beautiful view of the beach right in the living room because the walls were big Windows. 

"It really is and it feels relaxing."Demi tells you.

You were happy Demi got to relax. You had called her agent before leaving and told her that Demi was sick and would be out for at least 4 days. She was furious because Demi did have the xfactor and a talk show to do but you didnt care Demis health is always first. You had also called out of work and the boss was furious as well but Demi was ALWAYS first. 

"Babe this is amazing! "Demi calls you from the balcony. 

The view was amazing. There was no one on the beach because it was secluded and private and the water looked amazing.

"It is babe, I'm so excited we get to spend time together away from everything."You go behind her and warp your arms around her waist.

"I know, thank you babe." She is still looking out at the ocean view.

"The sunsets beautiful."You tell her.

"Yes like you."Demi turns and quickly kisses you and runs away.

"Where are you going?" You yell as you see her run down to the sand.

"For a swim duh!"She yells taking off her clothes and leaving on just her panties and bra.

"Wait for me!"You run down doing the same and stripping down to just your panties and bra.

When you reach Demi she is standing in the water.

"Boo!" You go up behind her.

"BABE!"Demi laughs and kisses you"Wanna know something babe?"Demi asks.

"What babe?" You kiss her.

"This is the first time we've kissed in a "public place. "Demi laughs.

"It isn't so public babe." You kiss her again. Her lips were so soft and welcoming.  It felt right and you two still had that spark.

"Come on!"Demi pulls away from the kiss and leads you deeper into the water.

"Its cold!" You scream as the water hits you.

"I know!"Demi runs out of the water.

"What couldn't handle it?!"You tease her.

"Nope,  Sorry but I thought we'd have a little fun."Demi laughs.

"Fun?"You ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes fun."Demi takes off her bra.

"Dem!"You yell because she caught you off gaurd!

before you could say anything she comes and jumps on you.

You feel her bare chest on you and are instantly turned on and kissed her. Long and hard.

"Can we ummm go inside."You laugh

"Yes please." Demi moans.

You both run upstairs to the house.

"Eww I'm all sandy."You tell Demi as you walk into the house.

"What? eww me to."Demi laughs

"Ummmm....I think the mood is now over."You look over at Demi and see her get undress and into the shower.

"Wait never mind."You say joining her.

"wohoo! Showering together. "Demi grabs you"Saving water and saving the environment."She kisses you.

The next morning you wake up with Demi in your arms.

"Morning Sunshine."You smile as she looks over at you.

"Good morning babe." Yawns.

"How'd you sleep?"You ask her.

"After what we did last night, like a baby." She kisses you.

You laugh."Want to go downstairs for coffee?"You ask.

"Yes let me just wash up!"Demi jumps off the bed.

"I need to wash to!"You run after her.

"Great I forgot to buy food."You say opening the empty cabinets.

"How could you forget food?"Demi laughs.

"I have no idea, let me call my assistant to bring some."You grab your phone.

Just as your about to Dial you notice you have a few missed calls and a couple texts.

Your best friend Nina had been trying to get a hold of you. You open up your texts and read:
OMFG (y/n) LOOK AT THIS. ITS ALL OVER E NEWS, BLOGS AND TWITTER.
TXT OR CALL ME BACK ASAP.

with that text is an attached picture. You open it up and see a picture of a lesbian couple both practically in the nude making out on the beach.... its you and Demi..