Chapter 48

DEMI POV:

Y/N had stopped shaking and her crying has subsided, I still held her tight in my arms. Seeing her like this broke my heart. She was right, fuck me. I was stupid. I broke her heart and no matter how many times I told myself it was okay, it wasnt. I had no right to cheat on her the way I did, no matter if we were fighting constantly or not.
"I love you." I kiss the top of her head.
She looks up at me.
"I love you." She sniffles and rubs her eyes.
"Do you want to get up?" I ask. "We can change into something comfortable and get into bed."
Y/N looks at me.
"Thank you."
We get up and head past the boxes and into the room, neither of us saying anything.
"Here you can change into this" I hand her one of my many over side tshirts and shorts.
She doesnt say anything but smiles as she grabs them. Her smile is sad, the twinkle in her eye that she normally has is gone. I smile back, she looks over at me and I see tears begin to fall down her face.
"Oh babe." I go over amd wrap my arma around her.
"Im here." I assure her.
The light crying begins to turn into sobbing and I can feel her body begin to shake again.
I lead her over to the bed and we sit.
" Here I can help you change if you let me." I begin to take her shoes off.
I help her change and she lays in bed.
There arent any words being exchanged but I feel like we are still communicating through body language.
We lay in bed together and I wrap my arms around her.
Shes still crying. I feel her cuddle into me.
"Its okay, let it out y/n , im here." I whisper into her ear. She lets out a sob.
We lay in bed till the sobbing fades and I can feel her body ease and her breathing begin to become easy and rhythmic. I look over at her and for the first time tonight I see peace in her face. I kiss her forhead and close my eyes.

Y/N POV:
I open my eyes but they feel swollen from all the crying.
I take a deep breath and look around.
I was in Demis bed but Demi wasnt in it with me.
Last night was a blur. I grab my phone from the night stand next to me. I had missed calls from Liam and missed texts from Vanessa. I could feel my heart and chest ache when the thought of my dad passing.
I inhale and exhale trying to make the pain bearable.
I hear Demi in the bathroom.
"Y/N are you awake?" Demi calls out.
"Yeah." I sigh back. "Last night wasn't a dream was it?"i ask.
She comes of the bathroom and crawls into the bed.
She wraps her arms around me..
"Im sorry" she whispers.
I take another deep breath and I could feel a knot build up in my throat.
She puts her head on my shoulder and grabs my hand.
We sit in bed not saying anything, the world doesnt feel real right now.
My phone rings breaking the silence.
"Hello?"
Its vanessa.
"Baby, im so sorry." She says over the phone. I dont say anything back.
"Are you okay? Liam called me last night looking for you, where are you?"
Demi can hear our conversation but is pretending like she isnt paying attention.
"Baby, i am okay Vanessa, i promise. I will be home soon"
I hang up.
Demi looks over at me.
She half smiles.

DEMI POV:
Hearing y/n call Vanessa baby hurt me a little.
I wanted to be the one she called baby, but I was in no position to be as hurt as it was..i was the one pregnant and praticaly engaged to Wilmer.
I look over and try not to act bothered and smile at y/n.
She looks over and kisses my forehead.
"I love you." She whispers.