Chapter 11

Demi was serious and upset. 

"You went out with Taylor today?You said you were working."Demi said.

"I did hang out with him today, he caught me off gaurd I didn't expect him at all.I thought he hated me and this morning he showed up at our house and he wanted to hang out and I couldn't just say no."You explained to Demi.

Demi glared at you and you knew she was mad.

"uh huh."She said looking at Amy.

You knew she was furious.

"Well this is going to be hard, now your fans are going to be super confussed about (Y/N) since this picture seems to be blowing up and spreading like wildfire." Amy said while she typed on her keyboard.

You take out your phone and check your Twitter.  Your mentions were blowing up.

All the tweets were talking about Taylor.

Ugh. You tweet:
@(Y/N):Sorry guys but I don't have a boyfriend ♡ @T_Ay_l_or is one of my good friends!

Hopefully that would calm fans down.

You looked over at Demi who you assumed saw your tweets because she looked at you.

"Hmmmmmm..."Amy hummed thinking.

"I think we should try another way.... you guys always hide from paparazzi right?"

You and Demi both nod.

"What if you guys don't hide it, go out in public and kiss, hold hands, all that couple stuff?" Amy proposed.

"That's going to be hard considering (Y/N) is seeing ex fiances behind my back."Demi said shooting you a nasty look.

" Demi please." You grab her hand and she pushes yours away.

"You two need to stop fighting if you want this to work."Amy looks at Demi.

"Yea.Whatever."Demi gives Amy attitude.

"Demi please, I told you what happened we went out to eat, its nothing. He is just a friend."You try and explain.

"If he was JUST a friend, you would hhaveabe told me and why did this fan say you were flirting?" She tells you.

"I  would have but he showed up out of nowhere,  I told you that, sorry I didn't know I was supoose to tell you my every move because you dont trust me.." you say but Demi cuts you off.

"I can't believe you, how could you still talk to him and hang out with him after we got engaged."She tells you.

You were furious. Why was she making a big deal about this. Its not like you did anything all you did was eat with a friend.

"I don't get it, you are getting mad at me for talking to an ex yet Wilmer is always at the house and you guys are always out, who knows what you guys to when your alone." Oh god what did you just say. You didn't think before saying.It just sort of escaped your mouth. Before you could say anything else to Demi she grabbed her stuff and Walked out the door slamming the door leaving you a Amy alone in the room.

"I'm sorry you tell Amy."Walking out the door.

You try and call Demi but she is ignoring your calls. You had no way back home because Taylor had dropped you off.

You take your phone out of your pocket and dial a number.

"Hello?"You hear Taylors voice.

"Hey Tay, can you come pick me up?I don't really have a ride and no one I know is available."You say.

"Yea..sure...ill be there in a couple minutes I came to a record store in Hollywood so ill be there."He says.

Taylor comes to pick you up and on yohr way to your house you explain what happened and he tells you he's sorry and he will personally tell Demi there is nothing going on between you two.That solved one issue,  now you had to make it up to Demi for what you had said. 

"Hey."You say as you walk into the house. Demi is sitting on the couch watching the ID channel.

She looks over at you and gives Taylor a look as he walks in behind you.

You go and sit next to her and grab her hand.This time she doesn't pull away.

"Babe, I know what I said was wrong and I shouldn't have, I regret it and it was stupid of me, and taylor came to tell you something." You look at Taylor.

"Ummm Hey Demi, This is a bit weird huh?"He scratches his head.he's nervous."I wanted to tell you that there is nothing going on between me and (Y/N) I hadn't even seen her in almost a year till today.I surprised her today by showing up at your house.I know you two are engaged and I'm honesty happy for you two."He lets out a sigh.

"Demi I'm sorry."You look at her.

"Babe I believe you." she says as she kisses you intensley.

"That's my que to leave." Taylor blushes and heads out.

"Opps."Demi Giggles."Babe I'm sorry I overreacted I eas jealous because I know how much Taylor means to you."

"Its fine, I'm sorry, babe i trust you, I was mad. I didnt mean what I said about Wilmer...I like him plus I know how much he's helped you." You kiss her.

"I love you baby!"Demi grabs you closer.

Demi begins kissing you harder and your caught off gaurd because this isnt like her. You stop because it feels odd. Demi looks at you and bursts out crying.