Chapter 24

"This is my boyfriend Logan,(y/n) Logan, Logan (y/n)."Liam introduces you to Logan.

Logan was cute and seemed athletic, and his Dark Blue eyes seemed to pop out because of his blonde hair.

"Nice to meet you Logan and btw Liam and Logan, L & L that's the cutest thing ever." You laugh.

Liam gives you a stare and mumbles "stop"

You continue and introduce Demi. " And This is my girlfriend, well fiancee  Demi."You say pointing to Demi.

"Oh my gosh, nice to meet you guys!"He embraces both you and Demi into a hug.

"Nice hats."Logan says pointing at the black baseball caps you and Demi are wearing to try and hide your identity from anyone seeing. The last thing you needed was Drama and paparazzi.

"Thanks. Logan, nice to meet you."Demi smiles and waves.

"Let's go sit."Liam leads you to a booth, you and Demi sit on one side and Logan and Liam sit on the other.

The waitress comes and takes your order and you make small talk and try to embarrass Liam as many times as possible telling Logan about the stupid things Liam would do when he was smaller. All of a sudden you feel someone tap you on the shoulder.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but can we get. picture?"It was one of Demis fans.

"ummm.... well... of course hun."Demi Says motioning you to move so she could stand up and take the picture.

You could tell she was annoyed.

You looked over at Liam and he whispered something to Logan and laughed.

"You use to this?" He asked.

"Sadly..yes."You look at Demi.

You here the fan telling Demi how much she loved her and how she saved her..

It made you think of how Demi saved you...how she helped you out of your darkness..how you both helped each other.

"(y/n) they want you in the picture. "Demi said smiling at you.

You get up and say hi and the fan looks at you and says,

"I just want you to know that I love your relationship with Demi...as a lovatic( and im sure im speaking for the entire fandom) I can tell you make her happy, she's always smiling now...thank you." You stand there in complete shock. That was the nicest thing you've heard...

"Thank you..... wow... im seriously blown

away by that. tha-."

"Im glad our amazing friendship is supported." Demi interrupts.

friendship?

"Aren't you to dating?" the fan asks.

"No sweetie, the story got mixed up but im glad you support the friendship we have, (y/n) is a great friend." Demi tells her.

You have no words and just stare at Demi..blank with expression... why would she deny it?

Demi and the fan continue talking for about a minute our so, you go and sit down with Liam and Logan.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks.

"Yea." You say holding in the tears you felt. the weren't tears of sadness but anger.

"(y/n) are you sure?"Liam asks again.

You try and get yourself together take a deep breath and say,

"Im fine." And fake a smile.

Demi finishes with the fan and comes over and sits next to you and leans her head on your shoulder and reaches nude the table and places her hand on your thigh. Normally this would make you smile and you'd reach down and grab her hand, not tonight. You move a bit and hint that your uncomfortable and Demi lifts her head from your shoulder and looks at you and frowns.

You were not in the mood. After all you were just a friend.