Chapter 9

You walk towards your car walking closer to Taylor.What the hell was Taylor doing here? You hadn't seen him in months, ever since he found out you and Demi were serious he hated you.

"Hey (y/n)."Taylor walks up to you and embraces you in a hug. Which totally caught you off gaurd.

"ummmm..hey Taylor...."You say still confussed.

"How have you been? We haven't talked in ages." He smiles at you.

oh.god. He was just as hot as you remeber.His athletic body was just as toned, his tan skin was the perfect tan and his brown hair was the same as always the perfect combination of a neat yet messy faux hawk. And his eyes were the perfect hazel.Oh.No STOP IT ,you thought to yourself.

"I've been great! busy and lifes great I can't conplain!"You smile. "How have you been Tay?"You ask him.

"Ehhg I've been okay, not great but hey! I can't complain about life. " He tells you.

"That's good to hear.So...what brings you hear, I honestly thought you hated me.?"You ask him hoping it wasnt to rude or straight forward.

"I dont hate you at all (y/n)...i...just...you've been on my mind lately and I wanted to see how you were...I didnt have your number but I remembered your adress...so..here I am." He said looking down, its something he always did when he was nervous.

"Oh....well...here I am!"You tell him the only thing you can think of.

"Yea..want to go grab breakfast or something? its only 7." Taylor looks down at his watch.

You hesitate a bit before answering.Was this a good idea? You and Taylor going out for brunch? Its not like it was bad. You two were done and he was the past. You had Demi whom you loved and whom was your future wife. So why not. 

"Yes that sounds like a great idea, we can catch up."You tell him.

You see him smile wide, he was happy.

"Okay want me to drive? I know a great place;  well your favorite place to go." He tells you.

"Yes! I haven't been there in probably a year!" You tell him

"What?! No way (Y/N), lets go!" He walks with you to the car.

You to sit in his jeep and drive to your favorite cafe.

"Remember this song?"He asks turning up the radio.

It was his bands song, and it was your favorite because he wrote it with you in mind. 

You laugh, "Taylor!This song is so cheesy, your cheesy, playing your own music."

"Really I don't think it's cheesy! I think it's cool and free promotion!"He turns up the music.

You laugh and playfully push him.You look around and see that on the side of his dashboard he still has the same stuffed animal that you gave him when you dated.

You pick it up," OMG you still have this I still remember when we got this and I wanted it so bad!"

He turns a bit embarrassed. "Yeah...i....uhh..still do, I think it makes my car look badass if you ask me."he jokes. 

You laugh because he was cute when he was embarrassed.

"Wanns know something?"Taylor asks.

"What?"You say playing with the stuffed animal.

"I thought that this would be awkward,since I hadn't talked to you in forver, but its not."He parks the car in front of thw restaurant.

"Taylor, I'm pretty sure its impossible for things to be weird between us, we have know each other for almost 7 years." You say walking out of the car.

Taylor meets you on the otherside and you both walk into the cafe. It looks exactly the same and hasn't changed a bit there was even the same waitress. When she saw you she came up runnimg to you and Taylor and practically screamed,"Taylor (Y/N) so good to see you!"She embraced you both in a tight hug. "So are you two back together?!"She asked.

Taylor looked at you then said," No just friends, (y/n) actually has a girlfriend."

The waitress gave you an odd look and sat you down at your favorite spot.