Chapter 25

You looked over at Demi and noticed her texting someone, you looked at the screen, Wilmer...just as you'd thought she was always texting him about who knows what.

"So you and Demi are engaged.... Liam told me." Liam asks trying to break the awkward silence that had followed Demis arrival back to the Table, after she called you a friend.

"Yah I guess." you say shrugging your shoulders." We aren't allowed to tell most people so I guess you can say we are but we aren't." Demi glares at you as you finish your sentence.

"Really (y/n)?"Demi is pissed and gets up and walks towards the exit of the restaurant. You look at Liam and Logan and apologize and follow her to your car.

"Don't (y/n) I dont want to hear it."Demi turns her back towards you and tries to open the door. it was your car and you had the keys. Demi looks at you and says, "Babe can I have the keys please im going home I dont want to deal with another fight."

"Uhh how am I suppose to get home." you ask.

"I don't fucking care, give me the keys, what you said in there was out of line, we aren't engaged? REALLY?"

"Wait Demi aren't we just friends? After all that's what the whole world believs." You tell her.

"What the fuck (y/n) you know why we can't tell people yet." Demi is looking at you dead in the eyes.

"Oh yea because its so wrong to be gay and love me?"You knew Demi was about to burst out crying.

"(y/n) you know thats not the issue." she looks down.

"Then whats the issue? I dont see any other issue but you being ashamed and afraid to tell people about us. I've gone our entire relationship pretending to just be a *friend*"You feel your voice raising.

"(y/n) stop please."Demi is crying now. 

"Im so tired of this bull shit Demi,every day its something new, everyday I have to be careful. What kind of relationship is this?"You cant stop you were beyond frustrated. 

"Can I please have the keys, I...I dont want to be here right now."Demi cries.

"Here take them."You say handing them to her.

" Youre such a bitch."Demi yells at you.

"Im the bitch Demi? Really? Our entire relationships I have always done what you've said, we couldn't talk about our relationship and I didnt, you were in rehab and I visited everyday that I could.."You knew that last part hurt because it hurt you just to say it.

"Fuck you." She says as she slaps you.

You look at here furious rubbing your burning cheek. 

"Screw you." You say as you walk away.