Chapter 40

DEMIS POV:
Wow.. That kiss between me and (Y/n) was amazing.
What were the odds of me going to the same restaurant? This was her favorite restaurant but who knew she'd come tonight.
I headed over to the table where Wilmer and Marissa are seated.
"That was fast." Marissa laughs giving you some strange look.
Does she know something? No. Of course not i hadn't mentioned (y/n) to her and wasn't planning on it.
You smile. "Yea."
"So what are you getting baby?" Wilmer asks examining the menu.
"Uhhhh.. I don't know yet babe, my stomach feels a little weird tonight." I say as I look towards (y/n) table. Ugh She's with her girlfriend Vanessa. She was cute.. Not what I thought her type was but cute, she was nice. Yesterday I talked to her a bit while filming the Disney stuff and she seemed really down to earth and funny.I could see why (y/n) was attracted to her...but I wanted (y/n) all to myself.
"Amor?" Wilmer says looking at me and waving his hand in my face to break my daze.
"Oh sorry." I look down at the menu.
"are you okay?" Marissa asks, looking at the direction I was looking to. Luckily she doesn't notice (y/n).
" yes, I'm okay." I laugh. "I'm just thinking about my new single coming out in a couple days."
My new single Cool For the Summer is coming out next week and I am nervous and excited because it was a new Demi.. A new era. I wrote the song Right after (y/n) and I broke up. You'd expect it to be a sad break up song but it was the total opposite. It was about the first time I hooked up with (y/n). Wilmer knew this and he was a little upset at first but I told him that Phil thought it would be a good song to hit the charts during the summer. The lyrics were so obvious it was about (y/n), everyone was going to know.(now that the whole world knew you dated). I am so nervous for my fans to hear it. The lyrics are defiantly not Disney. And I'm scared people are going to hate it.
I couldn't wait to hear what (y/n) thought of it, maybe I'd show it to her tonight when she comes over. Gosh just the thought of her coming over tonight made my stomach full of butterflies. I wanted her back, but I have to show her how much I care, because I don't know what she wants.
"Again with the Day Dreaming? Sheesh baby, you'll do great, the song is." Wilmer pauses."a great song!" He looks down at his menu.. Probably hoping you'll change the subject.
"Baby thanks for being so supportive." I rub his arm.
"When do you start to do all those pool party shows?" Marissa asks.
" next week! I'm excited for that, can you believe I'm going on stage in a bikini! I use to tell (y/n) that I would always have dreams of  going on stage in a bi..." I stop myself from talking about (y/n). Marissa gives me another weird look.
" I'm so proud of you Amor." Wilmer grabs my hand and kisses me. I kiss him back but it doesn't feel Right.

(Y/n) POV.
Is Demi really kissing Wilmer right now? You think. Wow..what the hell.
"Hey babe want to go a movie after this?" Vanessa asks as she finishes her last bite of food.
No. You couldn't you had to go with Demi. Your body craves hers on top of yours..or maybe you were just horny.
" a movie?" You sigh trying to sound the least bit interested.
" or we can back to your place babe." She says leaning in over the table for a kiss. " and you know.."
Vanessa was so funny when she was trying to be sexy. Not because she wasn't but because she was too cute to be sexy.
"Mmmm well when you put it that way." You laugh. " I'm tired babe."
"Didn't you just sleep like all day?" Vanessa argues.
How were you going to lie?
" yea..." You pause and try to think of a believable lie. But before you can think of something Vanessa interrupts you.
" it's fine, I have work anyways." She says reaching for her phone. Oh great now she was mad?
" I'm sorry." You look down and your phone begins to vibrate.
DEMI: meet me at my place in an hour ;). I have a surprise for you.
You try not to smile but a rush of butterflies fills your stomach.
YOU: oh really? I can't wait for it ;)
You put your phone away and look up at Vanessa. This felt so wrong but so good.
I loved Vanessa.. But Why was I hurting her?
" ready?" Vanessa asks, grabbing her bag.
"Yup." You say grabbing yours and walking out.
She wasn't saying a word and hardly looked back? Did she see Demi walk out of the restroom?
You walk to the car in silence and it's killing you. Was she really mad because you didn't want to hang out and have sex? You try to break the silence as soon as you get into the car.
" I love you." You say grabbing her hand.
" me to." She says looking straight ahead at the road.
"Want to go home to my place?" You smirk slowly moving your hand to her thighs.
She jumps a little and smiles.
"Aren't you tired?" She asks
"No.." You move your hand closer to her private area.
" why do you do this to me?" She laughs.
"What?" You ask pretending you have no clue what she's talking about.
"Make it impossible for me to be mad at you." She says looking over at you at a red light.
"Because you love me." You lean over and kiss her quickly before the light turns green.
" I love you." She grabs your hand from her thigh and holds it. " but if your tired you should sleep."she tells you.
"But you're to sexy for me to be tired, all I can think about is what I'm going to do to you when we get home." You smirk.
You knew you had planned to spend the night with Demi but something inside of you wanted Vanessa to love you..
" babe." Vanessa smirks back as she pulls into your driveway.
She unfastens her seat belt and leans over and kisses you. She catches you off guard and the next thing you know you two are making out, your tongues fighting for dominance.
She was still mad and you felt her aggressiveness..and you kinda liked it..
You feel something begin to vibrate..
Great did Vanessa bring a vibrator?
You giggle to yourself and then you realize is coming from your pocket. It's your phone.
You try to ignore it but it won't stop.
Vanessa pulls away for air and you reach down for your phone. It's Demi. Your heart sinks to your stomach.
"Who is it?" She asks
You freeze for a bit not sure what to say.
"Uhh." You hesitate.
"Uhh?" Vanessa asks.
"Work." You lie.
" are you going to answer it?" She looks at the phone.
"Yea... No ill call them back later." The phone stops vibrating. That was a close one, you sigh...
"Now where were we?" Vanessa says kissing your neck.
" I was just about to.." You feel the vibrating again. You reach for your phone, it wasn't your phone, you look over and Vanessa and she quickly answers it.
"Hello?" She says.
She talks for a bit but you still don't know who it is because all she has said was.."mmhhmm,okay, and yes."
You take out your phone and notice a text from Demi.
Demi: I'm home:) can't wait to see you and show you you're surprise!
You reply
You:Be there in a bit, can't wait to see ;)
Vanessa hangs up and sighs loudly.
"What's up baby?" You ask
"I have to go meet up with my brother." She mumbles.
"Oh everything okay?" You say concerned.
"Yah yah, it's just he wants to tell me something and for some reason can't tell me over the phone." She says.
"That's weird, must be important." You say, glad this is your ticket out and your chance to go see Demi..even though you were now really horny.
"See you tomorrow?" You ask Vanessa. She seems a bit spaced out.
"I work all day tomorrow babe." She sighs.
"So no?" You ask.. A bit sad, she's never put that as an excuse before.
"I'll see babe, we are super behind." She kisses you one last time and you walk out the car.
"Love you!" She yells before you close the door.
"Love you to babe!" You say as you head inside.

As soon as you head inside you go in and change into something more comfortable and cute, you freshen up a bit and grab your phone.
(Y/n): see you in 10?
Demi: See you then ;)

Vanessa POV;
Ugh. That was a close one, you almost got caught. Estefan always had the worst timing of calling, I really hope (y/n) didn't sense the sneakiness behind you not wanting to meet tomorrow.
Estefan was helping you plan something for (y/n). I was finally going to ask her to move in together, but since I'm me I had to do it in a big way. I really loved (y/n) and although we've only been dating for a few months (almost 8 months!) you felt something you've never felt for anyone before.you were going to ask her to move in, in a way she couldn't say no.