Chapter 12

"Demi why are you crying?" You ask.

"Babe....I...I....You what babe?" You say holding her in your arms.

"I relaped..."She looks at you ashamed.

"Demi....Its okay.."You tell her.

"Its not...my fans...my lovatics..."She looks down crying.

"Babe."You lift her head up. "Relapse is a part of recovery, your only human."

Demi doesn't say anything.

"Look."you show her her stay strong tattoos."Babe you are the strongest person I know and even the strongest people make mistakes, your true fans know your only human and will support you no mattee what."You tell her.

"I...I just..."Demi is still crying.

"Demi please dont cry babe."You kiss her.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." She kisses you back.

"Babe..." You tell her.

"Yes (Y/N)." Demi says still crying.

"Please its going to be fine."You wipe a tear away.

"I hate being bipolar...I hate how I can't control how I feel."She says

"Demi its okay, please don't let this get to you."You tell her.

"No (y/n) its not okay.People always expect so much from me and I can't take it. People always judging me, for what I wear. I can't go online or ill see my fans talkinh about what I wear or some stupid blog attacking me for something I said.  I have so much on my plate right now, xfactor, glee, and my tour. I love working but lately its been so hectic. I just...I want to get away...I wish I could get away for a day amd forget about it all."Demi says sobbing.

You hated seeing her cry. It broke you.

"Pack a bag and let's go, lets get away for a couple days, just me and you and the beach. I can get us a beach house with a private beach secluded from anyone. Lets go babe."You say as you lead Demi upstairs to pack.