Chapter 5

My heart was beating a million times a second and I felt as if I couldnt breathe. I had just asked Demi to marry me and all i could think about was getting her answer. Demi looked at you in shock as tears started to stream down her face.

"(Y/N).. YES"Demi tried to say something in between her crying. "I...oh my god." Demi ran to her purse. She walks up to me and in her hands was a small box. She bent down on one knee and opened it. Inside was the most beautiful ring you have ever seen.  It was perfect.

"(Y/N) will you marry me?" She says laughing.

Oh my god you think, was this really happening? Demi was asking you to marry her, she was also planning on asking you tonight, she really did love you.

"Yes Demi I would love to marry you!" You hug her crying and laughing at the same time.

"Demi" You say.

"Yes babe?"

"I love you so much." You tell her.

"I can't believe we both were planning this." Demi giggles

"Great minds think alike." You wink and kiss her.

The entire way to Dallas and Robs home Demi and you both can't stop smiling. You are engaged to the most amazing woman alive.  The thing that was crazy that you to were both planning this. You still couldn't wrap your head around that. Demi wanted you to be her wife just as much as I wanted to be her to be yours.

"Babe."Demi says interrupting your thoughts. 

"Yes babe?"

" When are we going to tell people?"

"I haven't really thought about that yet."you tell her.

You really hadn't. You and Demis relationship wasn't public only close friends and family knew, the media had no clue and neither did her fans or "Lovatics". No one had a clue she was a lesbian. People had assumed or guessed but Demi had never confirmed or denied it. For the past year you two had been low key and tried your best to hide because the media was a rough place and knew your relationship could be the target for a lot of hate.

"I want the whole world to know babe." Demi kisses you on the cheek while your driving.

"Demi we haven't even gone public yet, are you sure you want to tell people?"

Demi thinks a bit before responding.

"I think I'm ready. I'm tired of hiding it. I hate not being able to hold hands in public, I hate not being able to go out on a date with you and kiss you in public. I am tired of you just being a friend when in reality you are way more than that babe, your my girlfriend, well fiancee, now and I love you. that's all that matters to me."

Everything that Demi had said was true. You were also tired of not being able to show her your love anywhere else but the house or in private.

"Is that what you want to do babe?"

"I've never been so sure."

You look at Demi as she flashes a beautiful smile at you.

"I love you Demi!"You tell her.

You pull the car into Dallas and Robs driveway. You look over at Demi still trying to completely process what she had said about coming out.

"Lets go (Y/N)! I can't wait to tell Dallas!" Demi yanks off her seatbelt and runs out the door.

"Hold up!" You yell back. "How the hell can you run in hells?" You say as you struggle to run in yours.

"Come on babe!" Demi yells as she grabs your hand to the door.

Demi knocks on the door and waits impatiently tapping her foot with the biggest smile on her face. She was cute when she was happy.

Dallas opens the door ans immediately Demi screams, "Guess what Dallas!!!!"

Suprised Dallas says "What?"

Demi holds out her hand showing Dallas her engagement ring and grabs mine to show her my ring.

"Oh My god!!!!" Dallas screams."Guys! Congratulations! When? What? How? DETAILS!"Dallas grabs both of you and takes you to the livingroom. You and Demi give eachother a look and laugh because Dallas was freaking out and you knew the rest of the family would also.

"Mom!" Dallas screams.

You see Dianna, Eddie, Rob and Maddie all seated in the living room.

Dallas tells Dianna that you and Demi are engaged and as soon as she hears she starts crying and hugs both you.  You can't help but feel amazing because everyone was so happy for you.

"Eddie I can't believe this!"Dianna says.

Eddie laughs and looks at me, "I can, last week (Y/N) asked me for Demis hand in marriage, she said she would have ask you but she also wanted to surprise you."

Everyone starts laughing and Demi looks at you and mouths, "I love you" You look over at Demi and say, "Remember when I went "Out of town" to New York for work a month ago?" You ask. Demi nods and you can feel everyone listening. "I actually went to Texas....and went to see your dad..his grave... and I know Eddie is like your dad but I know how much your daddys word would have meant to you..so I went and asked him.. And I left him a note, idk what I was thinking but it felt right. I wanted him to know his little partner was safe with me." You hand her a note.