Chapter 26

How come Demi said you were friends after you had agreed it was okay to tell people? Was she ashamed? Was she lying when she said she loved you too much to let this scandal get in the way? Why was she doing this?

You walked over to the table where Liam and Logan were sitting. You had managed to pull yourself together physically but not mentally because you kept on seeing Demis crying face as she drove away.

"Did Demi leave?" Liam asked.

"Yea, she had to go back home and rest, she has a long day tomorrow amd needed to sleep." You fake a smile and try to cover up the fact that you're lying.

"Aww didnt even get to say bye." Logan tells you.

You laugh and assure him next time he will be guaranteed a goodbye..

You feel your phone vibrate and your heart drops down to your stomach hoping its from Demi.

You look at your phone.

TAYLOR:Dont forget tomorrow:)

You sigh and reply

y/n: will do :)

and put your phone away in your purse so you wouldn't be tempted to text Demi and apologize. You weren't going to give in this time.

You finished Dinner and walked out to the cars with Logan and Liam..Shit...Demi had taken your car. How the hell did she expect you to get home? Liam and Logan had already left and you were stranded. You pull out your phone and see Taylor texted you.

TAYLOR:Hows your night?

y/n: well not so great, stuck at The Ivy Restaurant but im about to call a Taxi :p

You walk down the street to a Starbucks because standing in the parking lot was making you feel uncomfortable. Taylor texts you back
TAYLOR: Why a taxi? I live 10 mins away want me to be the taxi? Plus I dont want a beautiful girl like you to be alone in a taxi, it's late.

Wait did Taylor just flirt with you?

No he couldnt have you to were just friends! HE WAS YOUR EX. 

Y/N: I would feel bad :p plus I already called the taxi thanks.

TAYLOR: On my way...sorry! RUNNING OUT OF MY PLACE RN IN JUST UNDERWEAR SO FEEL SPECIAL. 

You laugh at the thought of Taylor being silly.And look at your phones texts messages hoping to see one from Demi...nope nothing... *sigh*... You look at your phone background. It was you and Demi kissing in the sunset, you had taken it when you had went on vacation a month ago. You weren't going to text her and apologize because she was wrong. You had already come out as girlfriends and she denied it in your face.

Youre phone vibrates and you pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Y/N im here where are you?" It was taylor

"Taylor?" You ask teasing.

"YES ITS ME TAYLOR?" he laughs

"You actually came?"You didnt think he would come l.

"I did y/n! now where are you." He asks

"Starbucks."

"Your such a white girl, ill be there." He teases you and hangs up.

A few minutes later you see Taylor walk in looking...cute? But he wasn't trying.

He was wearing A leather jacket with ripped jeans and his boots...he hadn't shaved in a couple days and had a scruff going on...he looked hot... wait why were you thinking this? "STOP Y/N.." You told yourself.

"Hey y/n" Taylor walked up to the table you were sitting at and sitting next to you.

"Hey Taylor." You smile at him still trying to process why you got that feeling of butterflies in your stomach when he walked into the room.

"I have a question? "Taylor interrupts your thinking.

"Shoot." You tell him.

"What happend? " He asks you.

"What do you mean?"

He laughs"I mean why are you sitting In Starbucks alone and stranded?" He looks into your eyes.

You hesitate a bit and continue, "Demi and I got into a fight ans she took my car."

"And are you okay?" He asks and touches your hand.

"Im fine...I think idk what happend... I just..I dont know." You look down.

"Whats bothering you?"Taylor asks.

"Thats the thing I dont know..." You look at Taylor wanting to cry.

"Do you love her?" he asks.

"Yes... like if never loved someone before." You forget hes your ex.

He looks at you and can tell he feels awkward

"So show her and tell her that." He smiles.

"How?" You tell him.

"Cheer up y/n,Let me take you home." Taylor smiles and gets up to go.

"Please." You get up behind him.

As you drive to the beach house you try and think of different things and ways to apologize to Demi...the last thing you wanted was another fight. You just wanted to be happy because thats what both Demi and you deserved...happiness with each other. You couldn't wait to pull her close and kiss her when you saw her.

Taylor pulls up to the driveway and you saw a car in the drive way...at first you couldnt tell who it belonged to but as you got closer you saw who's it was...Wilmers car was parked In the drive way. What the hell was he doing here? You walked out of the car without saying a word to Taylor..How could that bitch invite Wilmer to YOUR beach house the bitch house you had for Demi and You.. You reached for the door and opened it and walked into the living room.

It was dark in the hallway so you turned on the lights ans walked towards the living room, you could hear the mumble of the tv and two people talking the voices very familiar. Youre entire body went numb and you felt like you had just been hit by a truck right in the chest. As you looked over to the couch you saw Wilmer and Demi cuddling... You quickly walked out making sure they didn't hear anything. Taylor was waiting outside by his car and you ran into his arms and broke down...Why? was all you could think? Why did it hurt so much?