Chapter 29

"Hurry up we're going to be late!" Nina yelled at you from the living room.

You really didnt want to go out..but you needed to stop sitting in your room crying because that wasn't good for you and your mental state. You had already cried untill you couldnt anymore whilr taking a shower. You needed to get out and be around people, and smile and take your mind off of Demi, even if you knew that it wasnt going to happen.

"Are you ready?!"Nina yelled at you from  down the hall.

"Almost!" you said putting on your heels. Nina had picked out your close; leather leggings a band shirt, Your leather jacket and your black heels. Your man up was simple,  Smokey eyes, and fierce red lipstick. You definitely looked hot.

"(y/n) whats taking you so fucking long?! We have to leave now if you dont want to be late." You grabbed your clutch wallet and phone and stumbled out the room.

"Im here calm the hell down." you smirked at Nina.

"Oh my gosh..You look so hot im getting a bit turned on." Nina laughed. "Hand me your phone." Nina helf out her hand

"Why?" You asked.

"Just hand it over." You handed her the phone.

"Now give me a sexy pose." Nina said pointing the phones camera towards you.

"Ugh..Why?" You ask trying to pose.

"Trust me I know what im doing." She said still snapping away.

Nina was right she knew what she was doing.

"Here let me edit this hot picture of you and post it up on your instagram and its half a million followers." She said eyes glued to the phone.

"No Nina please. " You slummed

"Dude, Right now ppl cant stop talking about your littlw blow up with the apps and Demi so im posting this so both the media and Demi see you arent slumping around." Nina was right she knew what she was doing.

She handed you the phone and the caption read: New things, New Me.

But you knew you didnt want new things you wanted Demi.

When you got to the concert venue your mood was instantly changed and instead of feeling like you wanted to go home and cry you felt better and just wanted to enjoy the night. You and Nina walked in backstage showed the security your ID's and he crossed you off the list. "(y/n) you made it! " You heard Taylors voice behind you and were greeted by a bear hug."How are you doing?" Taylor whispered in your ear. You smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled back and greeted Nina

"Come on

I (y/n) the band has been buzzing about seeing you again!"

You followed him down a hallway.

"Woah sorry." You felt someone bumb into. "Damn it." You heard something crash into the floor.

"SHIT"you here the person you bumped into say.

"I am so sorry." you look up to apologize to who you bumped Into.

You immediately lock eyes with the most beautiful eyes your ever seen. They were a honey brown and absolutely captivating.

"its fine, are you okay." She looked up at you smiling.She had short boyish black hair, that's neatly combed into a faux hawk, her face was cute her honey brown eyes stood out becaue of her nerd style raybans. She was wearing a red flannel with a band tee under jeans and toms. Your gaydar was defiantly going off.

"Im okay, but your phone isnt." You say looking at the cracked iphone in her hand. "Im so sorry I can pay for that I wasnt looking."

"Its totally fine," her voice was cute and a little nerdy and she had just a slight almost absent Spanish accent."Im vanessa by the way." she smiled.

"Im (y/n), please let ne fix your phone I feel really bad." You tell her.

"Its fine (y/n) but if you want you can give me your number." She smiles at you.

You laugh and feel the blood rush to your cheeks. " I can do that." You slip on of your cards into her hand.

She looks at it and says, " Fancy buisness girl, I like it."

"(y/n) hurry up the sets about to start!" Taylor yells at you.

"I have to go." You tell Vanessa.

"Ill defiantly talk to you later."She smiles and walks away.

"You were talking to Vanessa? Shes a pretty cool chick, just moved to the states from Puerto Rico, shes Estefans sisters."

Taylor tells you.

"Oh really? Shes pretty cute." You wink And walk to your seat while Taylor walks to the stage.

You heard snickering coming from behind you