Chapter 17

"Hey Dem, hey max."You say as you walk into the beach house with the food you went out to get.

You were still furious about what had happened and tried to cool off a bit while driving home and it had worked but you were still upset. How could someone say that? It hurt to think about it.

"Finally babe! You took FOREVER!"Demi says running up to get the food.

"You know In-N-Out, always packed."You tell her still thinking about what had happened.

"Thank you babe!"Demi says taking a bit of her burger.

"Anytime babe! but next time its youre turn."You laugh knowing that wasn't going to happen since Demi hardly went out because people were always noticing her. You walk over to the couch were Max is sitting and hand him his food, he thanks you and you walk to sit next to Demi.

"So what are the plans for the rest of this vacation? "Max asks you.

"I haven't or didn't plan anything, just a time to relax and get away."You tell him.

Max laughs,"so basically sitting watching movies all day?"

"Pretty much."You giggle

"Demi did I ever mention how much I love my job?"Max jokes.

Demi laughs still eating.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket and take it out to see who it was.
Taylor:Your pretty badass telling those paps off!!!

what? how did Taylor know?
You:What? What are you talking about?

You text back and wait for a reply.
Taylor: I just saw the link online, her www.gossiptime.com/Xskwoalpw829

you click on the link and it sends you to a video. The video shows you going off on the paparazzi and the caption is;

"(Y/N) Demis new GF has a hot temper, wonder if that's what Demi likes"

What the hell? How does gossip in Hollywood travel so fast?

"What's up babe? You aren't eating?"Demi looks over at you.

"Uhhh I'm a bit full sorry."You say, your eyes still glued to your phone.

"Okay. What are you ao fixated on?"Demi asks.

"Nothing really just checking my email and texts."You smile.

Demi nodds and turns to talk to Max.

You Text Taylor.
You:This is so annoying, they were attacking me!!!!!
Taylor:I bet, sorry I wish I could save you! ^.^
You laugh.
Taylor:I know, I hate paps always follwing me, I'm just so famous;)..jk *cries*

You laugh Taylor was such a dork.
You:ahahahahaha trust me I wouldnt wish this upon anyone.Except maybe my worst enemy and you ;)

How was it that after not talking for ao long you and Taylor hadn't talked for so long?
Taylor:HEY! that's not nice ;p. GUESS WHAT MY GIG IS THIS TUESDAY And YOU NEED TO COME! The band misses you!
You:I will so be there! Can't wait text me the place!
Taylor:Great! ill see you! And its at The Roxy! Tuesday at 7:30! After we are having an after party, bring your girlfriend :)
You: Ill try and bring her she's always busy :)  but count me in! but I have to go! and thank you for texting me that video. its epic ;)

You slip your phone back in your pocket and tap Demi on the shoulder.She looks at you.

"Hey babe, I need to tell you something. "You gulp.

"What is it babe?"

"Well when I went out right now I was swarmed my papparazzis and I know we were told not to say anything but I broke."You tell Demi.

"What do you mean?"Demi asks.

"Well one said some rude things and I kind of just flipped and its online.Im sorry."You say slipping out your phone and showing her the video. Demi laughs a little when she hears you curse at the pap.

"I love this, that guy deserved it, and now the whole world knows not to mess with us."She giggles.

"I didn't know you were that hardcore."Max jokes.

"My babes got my back."Demi kisses you.

"Always and forever"You say pointing out her engagement ring

"You love birds!"Max Laughs "Please I love you both but if you're going to make out please do it upstairs, I know whats coming next"

You and Demi both giggle and head upstairs.