Chapter 6

Demi had been reading the note I had just given her for about 3 minutes now and we all sat in silence. I was worried because I honestly didn't know what to expect.  I didn't want her to be mad or sad. I wanted her to be happy. But as she looked up at me I saw the tears streaming down her face.

"This is beautiful (Y/N)."Demi looked up.

"Oh Dem, I didn't mean for it to make you cry." You tell her as you wipe a tear from her cheek.

"I can't...I just...wow...this."Demi points to the note.

"Babe .I love you and I know how much it would mean to you." I pull her closer to me.

Dallas walks over to the couch Demi and I are seated and asks Demi if she could read the note. Demi hands it to her and she reads it. Everything is still quiet and feels a bit awkward.You grab Demis hand and start to rub your thumb on her hand, it was something you always did when you were nervous and she knew it. Demi lays her head on your shoulder. She turns over and whispers," Thank you." Into your ear. Just as you are about to turn and whisper something back to Demi you hear Dallas crying. Demi quickly gets up and rushes to her sisters side. 

Dallas turns to you and says, "Wow (y/n) I am sure my father would have said yes, you are an amazing person and I'm glad you and my sister are getting married because you are truely an amazing person and i know you really do love my Demi."

"Dallas."You get up and hug her becsuse you can't think of anything else to say, this was all so emotional.

Dianna and Maddie come and join your hug and you can't help but feel a huge knott in your throat. You truly were blessed to be getting so much love from everyone. Something you were not use to. For the first time you felt a sense of family.

"So....."You hear Rob say.

"So????"Dallas asks.

"I don't mean to be a party pooper or rain on your parade but are we going to see the movie Dallas?"He says gesturing to the T.V.

Everyone starts to laugh because we had all forgettem about it in the mist of the excitement.

"Ill get the popcorn!" Maddie runs to the kitchen.

"Wait I want candy!"Demi runs behind her.You can't help but laugh because she looked funny running behind maddie.

"Ugh not make a mess guys!"Dallas runs after her to little sisters.

"You know Dallas is going to be buging me about getting engaged (Y/N)?" Rob jokes.

"What? Oh.No! You think?"You laugh

"Are you ready to join this crazy family?" Rob asks pointing at Demi, Maddie and Dallas fighting over snaks in the kitchen.

You laugh,"I think so. hey do you have water?" You ask Rob.

"Yea just go to the kitchen."

You get up and walk towards the kitchen. Just about you are about to enter you over hear Demi Dallas and Dianna talking.

"Are you sure about telling people so soon?"Dianna asks Demi

"I am sure mom, I just want to be free and I love (Y/N)."Demi replies.

"Demi, this is big and is going to be everywhere. You know what's going to happen people are going to love or HATE it."Dallas says adding emphases on the hate.

"Yes Demi, You two are going to be the target of a lot of hate from everywhere. Fans will turn and paparazzi and tabloids will attack you two."Dianna says concerned.

"Demi this can be bad. You know that, Maybe gradually come out.I dont want this to turn out bad."Dallas says.

You walk into the kitchen pretending you didn't hear them talking. They all quicky stop there conversation. 

"Hey babe,What's up?"Demi says to you.

"I wanted water babe."You smile grabbing a bottle of water.

"Aw babe I could have gotten it."Demi says.

"Its fine babe."You walk out of the kitchen and go sit down waiting for the movie to start.

You were a bit upset because you wanted to tell people about the engagement and not get hate like normal couples but couldn't .You wanted to call your family but couldnt because they weren't like Demis family.

Demi came and sat next to you leaning her head on you.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yah.I'm fine."You say..you lied. you were far from fine. You just got engaged  to Demi the most amazing girl. should be happy, so why weren't you?