008

Elianna

It was Saturday which also meant the last practice and upcoming qualifying for the F1 Miami Grand Prix. A lot more people attended this day, as it was the day when the drivers push their cars to their absolute limits to get best results in qualifying and secure a good starting position.

I woke up quite late in the morning, which caused me to have to rush a little because I didn't want to make Charles late. He assured me he didn't mind and that it was okay, but it still made me think that I should fix my sleep schedule to lower the chances of these scenarios happening.

But even though I didn't have much time to prepare, I still managed to look like a decent human being, wearing black cargo pants and the same coloured long sleeved top. On the way to the track, I managed to put my hair into two braids and Charles laughed at me when I struggled with putting on my jewellery.

Whilst everyone was waiting for the third practice to come, most of the drivers talked with their team or gave journalists interviews and interacted with their fans. I was sitting on the red sofa in the hospitality - which became my favourite place to be - and talked with Charles's personal trainer - Andrea Ferrari. I've known him ever since he started working with Charles and after all this time he was like a part of the big family we've created.

I tried to not look at social media but my temptation to do it was overwhelming. It was the same as yesterday, the only difference was that more photos were posted and some people even succeeded in finding who I am. Old photos that me and Charles posted made their comeback, making theories that were mostly true. A thing that was a little scary was the numerous amount of follows, likes and comments I received.

Most of the comments so far were neutral, which was comforting at least.

I was freed of the scrolling on my phone when Charles snatched the phone from my hands and got me up, telling me it's time to get to the garage.

The practice session was over in a snap of fingers, both Ferraris doing well as in the previous day. We remained in the garages whilst we were waiting for the official start of the qualification.

It was a hot day in Miami and I lowkey regretted the choice of wearing long pants. But then again when I saw how Charles and Carlos looked as if they were melting from the heat because of their fireproof clothing and race suits they had on, I was happy that I at least didn't have so many layers.

We were currently sitting on the chairs in the garage, tired from the heat and talking about what we want to do after their qualification. At first they were talking about how they want to go to some aquapark and then the conversation suddenly shifted to what restaurant they wanted to visit.

"Maybe we could go to McDonald's, just for fun," Carlos grinned devilishly. Both me and Charles scrunched our noses at the thought.

"Mate, tell me a reason why that would be a good idea," Charles looked at him with raised brows and tired smile. Carlos shrugged and Charles continued, "I actually don't even remember the last time I went there."

"That must be a long time since you're a diet freak," I teased and the monegasque driver shot me a death glare.

"Actually, I can vouch for that one," Carlos agreed with me and I raised my hand to give him a high five.

"Wow, thank you both," Charles rolled his eyes and me and Carlos grinned at him. "Anyways. Renée said there are a lot of theories about you, and that we should probably make some posts, just to clarify everything so the things won't take a bad turn..."

I nodded at Charles, "Yeah, okay. Let's make it in the evening? I'm also going to include some explanation talk in my vlog so I hope that'll be good."

The Ferrari drivers then started a conversation about the race, sometimes saying words I had no clue about what they meant so I rather looked around the place. A lot of people were walking back and forth on the pitlane, I could even see some drivers that I got to know from Charles and Carlos.