054

Elianna

"Wakey wakey oeufs et pâtisserie!" in my still half asleep state, I heard a very familiar voice with a very familiar sentence obnoxiously coming from downstairs. "Why the hell is there no food here?"

Please, Charles, wake up and go get your brother, I thought to myself as I buried my head to something I thought was a pillow but my face was met with something that was significantly a different material than a pillow.

Snapping my eyes open, I was met with Lando's face with a grimacing expression, indicating he has just woken up. And not just that. His arm was around my waist, one of my hands laying on his bare chest and our legs were tangled under the blanket. How did he lose his shirt? Why is there only one blanket? And how did we find ourselves in this position?

"Ayo? Anyone home?"

I was about to lose it. Wiggling away from Lando's embrace with him immediately hiding under the blanket, shielding himself away from the sun as if he were a vampire, I stood up and hurried out of the room.

"Arthur, I love you, but do you have to be so damn loud?" I yelled as I was going down the stairs, not even caring about waking up the whole house anymore. The damage was done.

"Oh my god, Grincheuse is here!" he exclaimed as I spotted him in the door frame, his eyes shining with energy and excitement, as he hurried to me and gave me a quick hug, "How did you get here?"

"Roadtrip from Tuscany to here," I explained shortly as I made my way to the kitchen and started going through the bag he brought with him. He had this habit of bringing snacks every time he visited his older brother's place, claiming that if he didn't, he'd died of hunger.

I secured an orange juice bottle and went to pour it for myself, in which Arthur asked for one as well. We sat down in the living room and not even a second after, Charles appeared in the doorway, his hair completely dishevelled, which his younger brother didn't leave unnoticed, "Hey, I support new decisions, but are you sure you want to change your hair?"

Charles shot him an annoyed glare, "Always the funny one, huh?" he made his way to sit down between the two of us and unashamedly grabbed the glass of my orange juice from my hands and drank it whole.

"Now what the hell," I scoffed, leaning back into the couch, crossing my arms. Charles gave me an amused, scheming grin and turned to his brother, who tried not to laugh.

"Are you joining us on the yacht today?"

"Well, I'd love to but I already had some plans in mind..."

That sparked my curiosity, leaning forward and propping my arms against my thighs, I asked, "What sort of plans?"

Arthur lowered his head and smiled sheepishly, "There's this girl..and we might go on a date, so therefore I can't join you guys.."

"Arthur met a girl, my child is growing up," I wiped down a fake tear from my cheek and  Charles stared at his brother wide-eyed.

"How did I not know sooner?" the older Monegasque had his mouth in the shape O.

"Never a right time to tell you," his younger brother answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Am I hearing correctly?" Genevieve's voice made an appearance as she entered the living room and sat down next to me on the sofa. It felt like some sort of a family meeting now that we were all sitting there, talking about news that the youngest Leclerc brother just revealed.

He smiled sheepishly, "Well, yeah. But it's nothing serious yet, we're taking it slow."

"Can we meet her?" Genevieve's honey brown eyes gleamed with intrigue, all of us turning to Arthur who looked like a teenage boy that fell madly in love.