060

Elianna

Such a little space between us, the gap feeling tormenting because I didn't want to hold back. The restrains I've managed to keep under were now crawling their way out, my legs feeling too heavy to hold me up.

"You say that as if it was a mantra," he told me with narrowed eyes, trapping me between his body and the bathroom counter. "All. Over. Again."

Of course I say it and I'll keep saying it. That was the only thing for me that felt like a defence, although in reality it did nothing. It reminded me of how I shouldn't fall. How I promised myself not to fall for him after I agreed to the fake dating stunt. It reminded me to remember he doesn't want his feelings to cloud his judgement, and I wanted to have it the same way. "It's a reminder for me to have no attachments toward you."

"Right, glad we got that sorted out," those were the last words before I crashed my lips against his, the restraints breaking free.

If this were to happen nearly two weeks ago, I think I'd slap him for even daring to get this much close to me and back away from him immediately. If knowing something like this would happen at the start of all of this, I'd never agree to it. However, now I stand here, unable to get my hands away from him and craving his attention.

The time seemed to stop the second we started this conversation. Nothing else other than the two of us existed. My mind was not mine anymore, the self control I had before vanishing into thin air as I did everything just to be close to him.

He waited no second longer and pressed his body firmly against mine, kissing me harder, the edge of the counter slightly digging into my back but in that moment that was the last thing I thought about.

The kiss was full of lust and crave for one another's attention. The physical attraction was undoubtedly on both sides, and the tension between the two of us was getting unbearable, especially after those times we were too restricted. There were no other feelings attached, this was a pure frustration and desire.

His hands sneaked under my legs as my hands found his biceps for support, letting him pick me up and sat me on the bathroom counter, immediately positioning himself to stand between my legs, and attached his lips to my neck after brushing my hair away. I had to bite down the moan as he sucked on my skin, not wanting to wake up anyone. To my luck, the walls were quite thick and all of the rooms were on the other side, so I doubted anything could be heard.

My body was trembling as he pressed himself against me even more, hands coming up to his face to pull him back and connect our lips in a hungry and desperate kiss. I was out of control as my mouth danced with his, forgetting about everything and focusing only on him and me. Focusing on my heartbeat that felt like going thousands of miles per hour, and sure he could feel it as well. We kissed each other as if our lives depended on it.

He dug his fingers into my sides, bringing us even closer than I thought was possible, pressing himself into me harder, my jaw dropping at the sudden feeling of the tightness in his sweatpants. Tensing at the newfound feeling, I breathed hard as the desire for him grew even stronger, gasping as he grinded his hips forward. Our mouths were against one another's, breaths melding together as I arched my back toward him whilst the tempting want for more doubled.

His face went to the side of my head, panting hard as our bodies continued to move against each other, making me let out a whimper and shutting my eyes closed, the throbbing feeling in my core intensifying every passing second.

"Tell me if you want to stop," he breathed against my ear and I arched my brows.

"Don't stop," a plea that was a permission for him to pick me up and take me to his room. As he walked, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, lips attached to his neck.