012

Elianna

The car ride on my way home from the airport was silent. It might have been from how exhausted from the flight I was or maybe from the fact that I was feeling sad it all passed so quickly. I was thinking of how much I enjoyed it and how much I want to go back - or even go to other races in the future.

When I finally reached my apartment and went in after the five days I was gone, all the things I would have to deal with in the next hours fell down on my shoulders which felt more like stones crushing on my body.

Putting the dirty clothes to the washing machine, taking a hot shower and making myself comfortable on the sofa of my living room with a cup of tea in my hand, I reached for my phone and called the person I know who would most likely know what to do.

"Lia? How are you darling? Are you home yet?"

"Hi dad," a warm smile made its way to my lips, "I got home like an hour ago and I feel like I'm going to pass out from exhaustion."

My dad on the other side of the call chuckled, "Then why are you calling me instead of sleeping?"

"My mind is a mess."

"What happened?" his tone switched from calming one to a concerned one.

So I explained what was happening. I told him everything down to the last detail, not leaving a single crumble. My dad was someone who I considered as my inspiration in life because of what he went through and still made everything possible. His life was never an easy one, however he never gave up and fought every single battle for it.

After coming up with a reasonable plan of action - that would hopefully be the right one - I ended the call and went to upload the vlog from Miami on my YouTube channel. I was glad I edited it on my way back and would be able to go to bed without having to worry about it any more.

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

MIAMI VLOG! aka how I took over Ferrari

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

The heels of my black boots clapped against the floor as I made my way to the cafe I had a meeting in. I had my favourite black top on, with low rise denim jeans and a cardigan on top since the weather was still quite cold to only go with a top on. My hair was tied into a high ponytail, my favourite ray-ban glasses on and a red lipstick on my lips.

My mom has always said, "Even to the execution one must go as if it was a ceremony."

I was already feeling confident, the outfit just made it all easier.

Smiling at the staff of the cafe, I spotted the one I had a meeting with and made my way to the seat. I sat down, the smile not leaving my face. Was it fake? Most likely. Will I have it anyways? Surely.