063

Elianna

Who would've thought bringing only a backpack full of clothes that are most definitely not the definition of party clothing when coming to Monaco is a good idea? Yeah, another not so smart moment added to the lists of Elianna's brainless instances.

Thankfully and luckily for me, Genevieve decided to stop by Charles' place before coming back to work, therefore my problem was solved. And if someone has ever told me I have too many clothes, they should firstly look to Genevieve's closet.

"G, isn't this too much?" I told her as I examined my reflection in the mirror. She picked out a black turtleneck dress that ended in the middle of my thighs with a bare back. It was beautiful, yet I was there questioning it because of my neverending uncertainty.

Genevieve, who was dressed in a silver strapless dress and looked goddess-like as ever, stepped behind me and put her hands on both of my shoulders, looking at me through the mirror, "I'm really excited for the time you won't be so doubting about the way you look. I understand if you don't want to wear this, but I think you look magnifique and it would be a pity if you wouldn't go out like this."

A smile made its way to my lips as I leaned my head on hers for a second before she pulled away to get some jewellery. She gave me a smirk as she searched through her collection of necklaces, "Besides, I think that there will be a certain someone that definitely won't be able to look away."

I rolled my eyes with a shake of my head and started pulling my hair up in a high ponytail, leaving some pieces of my shorter hair in front. She wouldn't stop teasing about it, especially when she could tell something between us had happened. Truth to be told, I didn't tell her anything but she has some sort of ability to always know. Not that I minded though, I trust Genevieve with my life.

When we were ready, we got down the stairs. Once I called Genevieve, it was a matter of course that she and Charles would join us at whatever place Lando picked for us to spend the evening at.

Charles was standing in the hall in front of a mirror on the wall, fixing his hair from every angle possible, whilst Lando was leaning on the wall, his eyes locked on the screen of his phone. To be fair, I wasn't expecting him to come here to Charles' place with me, but it was definitely an improvement, given the fact that these two were now actually talking as if they were old pals. Well, sort of.

"Mon Choupinou, let me fix it, you're all messed up," Genevieve sighed at the sight of her boyfriend that was in fact not really good at fixing his hair at the moment. As both of the guys became aware of our presence, their eyes widened at the same time, and having completely identical expressions on their faces made it even funnier.

Lando turned off his phone and put it in his back pocket, visibly eyeing me up and down when I walked to him. I've of course seen his choice of outfit before we left his house, yet I still could hardly breathe when I saw him. It was a simple full black outfit; black button up with the top buttons undone and black jean shorts, completed with his jewellery.

"Looking great, Sparkles," he smirked as he leaned his head to the side, inching closer to me more than actually needed, making my breath hitch in my throat. And the fact he was staring at me with the signature shimmer in his eyes wasn't helping my state whatsoever.

"You're not looking too bad yourself," I hid the nervousness under a small smile.

After the last check ups on the little details, the four of us headed out. It was approaching ten in the evening but the night was still in the spirit of summer break, so we didn't particularly mind staying up late.