049

Elianna

We strolled through the streets of evening Siena for two more hours, the mesmerising sunset shining its orangey rays through the spaces between buildings, the hot temperature getting colder as the gentle breeze drifted through the air.

And of course, after walking for so long, we decided to pay a visit to one of the local restaurants. Our decision was antipasti, that was basically a mix of everything; bruschetta, cheeses, cured meat and vegetables.

Me and Geneviveve made sure to take a picture of the table when the food arrived. It was just like the aesthetic evening friend nights you see on Pinterest. Lando took my camera into his hold and decided he wanted to be the cameraman for the evening.

"Hello, Elianna Davidson nation," the camera was pointed at his face and when he noticed himself in the little view, he raised his brows and fixed his hair, "We're having dinner," a point of his finger at the food, "They said they have a delicious fish dish but I told them I'd rather fucki–"

"There are kids on my channel!" I interrupted with a raised hand at him. He gave me a boyish smirk with raised brow and turned the camera on me.

"She's ruining my fun," he pursed his lips and leaned into the camera view so his face was in there as well. Well, half cut off but I don't think he minded. "She's like the Grinch, but all time one."

"I can agree on that," Charles chimed in, for once partnering up with the McLaren driver, taking me by surprise as I opened my mouth with a scoff.

"See, that's just the truth," Lando shook his head and moved the camera to his face again, putting it on the table. He started making a taste test on the things that we ordered, pretending to have a mukbang of some sort, making me pinch the bridge of my nose.

Over the past months we've known each other, he became comfortable around me. He wasn't distant, far from that, and radiated with playful and friendly demeanour. The realisation made my heart flutter.

Then some fans came into view, clearly Ferrari fans as they reached Charles first. They were politely asking for a photo, which the Monegasque agreed on with a content smile. They continued to tell him how excited they are for them to go race again in Monza.

Lando made a judging face, shaking his head at the camera, "Ferrari fans."

I poked him in his shoulder, teasing, "Stop being jealous."

"Pff, me? Jealous?"

"Elianna, can we take a picture as well? We've been watching you since forever and when you started going to races, we were so happy to see you and Charles again!"

"Now even my own girlfriend is more interesting than me," Lando scoffed silently when I was taking the picture with the two girls, "I dropped down low."

When the fans left, I looked with awe in my eyes at Charles, who was grinning from ear to ear. I said, truthfully, "I thought there was nearly no one that remembers us posting together, this is so precious."

"There are some," he countered, a huge smile on his face and shine in his eyes, reflecting my excitement.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and lavender, the four of us ambled through the picturesque streets of Siena, our laughter echoing softly in the evening air.

Charles, with his easy smile and relaxed demeanour, walked with his hand resting on  Genevieve's waist, who looked mesmerising as always, the soft golden glow of the streetlights casting a romantic aura around them.