016

Elianna

The next morning I woke up with a headache and I felt like I didn't sleep at all. Who would be expecting to get a good night sleep on a sofa that you have to share with another person right?

Anyway, after me and Amanda got up and got ready, we headed for breakfast. As per usual we got a much needed coffee and cinnamon rolls whilst we sat down in a park.

When I got back home I showered and sat down behind my desk and loaded up my PC. First thing I did was to do some school work to not worry about it later. Sometimes I take too long to do important things like that, but for the sake of maintaining good grades I always somehow get myself to do it.

Thankfully it was nothing too bad and annoying to do, only taking some notes from presentations and writing my reviews on it. Writing things was actually pretty fun for me to do, since I like to share my opinions and thought process.

I finished it within an hour and then slid into my YouTube channel comment section on my recent videos. The rapid follower and audience gain was not only showing on my Instagram - it was everywhere. I always tried to interact with every single comment I got on YouTube, or at least with the people that subscribed to me, however when I saw how many of them were there and how the numbers were still growing, I knew I wouldn't be physically able to do that.

.

Omg! Two of my favorite worlds colliding!!!

Charles and Elianna is the duo we didn't know we needed

YOU KNOW CHARLES LECLERC?????

Elianna you never stop surprising me!

Isn't it weird that she's suddenly everywhere....

Bro she's literally on every social media I go now

Is this the girl Lando was seen with????

I don't get the hype around her

She's little....too much

Ngl, I saw her with Lando and she's really pretty, no wonder he's dating her

New Elianna video = my depression cured

.

To summarise everything and put it into one sentence...the comments were split into two halves, nothing more and nothing less. Some people were nice and supportive of what I put on the internet and some were little judgemental and rumour believers.

I've always tried to be the best for everybody. Not really cared about what I want and prioritised whatever others wanted me to be like. However over the last few months I realised that I shouldn't do that and decided to try and be the best version of myself. Yesterday when the article made its appearance, I was about to tear my skin apart from how frustrated I was. Today I was more calm about it because at the end of the day I couldn't make everyone like me even if I wanted to.

The rest of the day I spent answering some emails, getting offers for brand deals which often consisted of me showing off some product - sometimes even the ones I was using on a daily basis, which I immediately accepted. During the evening I laid comfortably on my sofa, wrapped in a blanket with a hot chocolate in my hand and binge watched a make-up artist show on Netflix. Not that I was into that sort of stuff, however I quite enjoyed the beauty hobbies and all to be honest.

The next week I spent it all with my head buried in school work. Literally.

It was nearing the end of May which meant in a month summer break would finally start. But it also meant exams and handing in my essays. A thing about me is that when it comes to something that I'm interested in or it's something I enjoy doing, I maximise my effort and try to do the best. I usually scold Charles for trying too hard, but here I am, diving deep into my studies for the exams so I get the best grade possible.

I was just about to underline some sentences that I found important when my phone vibrated - even when I put it on silent mode before so I wouldn't get distracted by some certain notifications. That only meant that either; it was my monegasque best friend calling or a member of my family.

Turned out it was the second option, my mum.

"Hi mum, how are you?" I answered the phone with a smile, happily taking the break from studying.

"Eli, hello honey! I'm glad I can finally hear you after such a long time! How are you?" my mum was practically yelling cheerfully over the phone.

I exhaled, "Yeah..you're currently saving me from an article about how someone managed to manipulate millions of people to think something that was not true," I squinted my eyes at the verses of text.

"Hm, that sounds...intriguing," she hummed on the other side of the call, "How have you been? You sent me some messages but I need to hear everything in detail, you know me."

"Where should I start huh..well, first and the most important, I'm not with Zane anymore–"

"What? What happened?" she interrupted me mid sentence.

"Yeah well, he cheated on me. You know how many times I told you I'm not sure about him and all that..now it all makes sense. But anyways, when I found out I went to see Charles at the Miami Grand Prix."

"How nice, did you enjoy it? How is Charlie?"

I chuckled at the name she called him. She knew his name was not Charlie but she's always called him that. "He's doing good, you know, focused on racing and winning in Ferrari.."

"I'm happy to hear that. I called with Pascale last week and she told me about his upcoming race in Monaco and that we should stay there for the week as we always did in the past, it's at the end of May. But anyways, how are you my darling?"

"Not easy but I'm getting better," a small laugh escaped my lips, "How are you? Something exciting at the moment?"

My mum proceeded to talk about what was going on in her life lately. She has been receiving a lot of photography commissions from her work, which I wasn't really surprised about because she is a really talented photographer.

To be completely fair, I missed my mum at times, and the fact that she lived in a completely different country wasn't helping.

When I was fifteen, my parents got divorced because they realised that they simply weren't meant to be together. Whereas my dad stayed in England with me and my two siblings - also because of the ranch he owned - my mum went on another adventure to find a different style of life in France.

Now she lives in Nice with her current fiancé Antoine. Antoine LaCroix is a Frenchman, and owns a restaurant. He's a nice guy and most importantly, he treats my mother right. Not that my dad didn't treat my mum right, quite the opposite, but I suppose they were always better off as friends.

But overall I'm happy I got to stay in England with my dad and my siblings. Despite the fact that our parents are not together, we all get on well with each other really well. And even though I don't get to see them as much during exams, we always find the time to spend with each other or we just call.

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

this story has over 1K reads?! WHAT????!!!!??? I honestly don't even know what to say right now.

I've been sick a little and then I'm starting to get busy with school which is...yikes. Not good. However we're nearing the real beginning of the story soooooon :)

- remember to to vote, comment and share - just the basics :)

adiós, c