055

Lando

We found ourselves with our heads barely keeping above water, skin to skin, hands wrapped around one another, the imaginary magnet pulling us together. At least that was the reasoning my mind created.

Bold and seeking no reason why not to say what I was about to say, leaning my head to the side, my eyes travelled down from hear mesmerising brown eyes to her perfect pink lips that I was so down for to taste, "You and I both know you want me to be close to you."

Truth to be told, it was mostly me being the one who wanted to be close. Either way, her body language showed nothing more than agreement, heart beating fast against her chest that was pressed against my own, eyes wandering on my face.

Her mind was trying to come up with a reasonable argument to disagree, yet it was clearly impossible when nothing left her mouth - other than the deep breaths as she tried to keep herself away. The distance between our lips was barely even there, our breaths melding together and I tried to not go nuts from how much strength I was putting into not pulling in.

"Cat got your tongue?" I smirked, my lips brushing ever so slightly against hers as I spoke, feeling her fingers grip on my shoulders.

My eyes were locked with her rich brown eyes that dug daggers into mine, as if it was the only way she could argue. I traced my hand down her back, ending just right on top of the edge of her bikini bottoms, not wanting to do something that crossed a line.

Searching  for any disapproval from her, only to find glistening in her eyes from excitement, one of her hands moving into my hair as she whispered, "You're impossible."

And right in that moment, our little conversation was ruined when that Ferrari idiot got in the way for the yet another time something was about to happen.

"Elianna, tu es sur le point d'être la cause de ma mort!" as Leclerc yelled from the top of the deck, Elianna was quick to push me away, leaving me by surprise which caused me to almost pull under water again.

"Ta gueule!" she yelled back in French, as if she was scolding her brother, me understanding none of what the two said.

She climbed back onto the yacht, her body dripping wet and shined as she walked under the sunlight, making my mind spin to a point I had to dive under water to wash away every single unholy thought that came to my mind.

What the fuck was wrong with me.

After the entire day spent sailing on the sea in the French Riviera, we headed back to Monte Carlo to prepare for the last dinner of the vacation we had together.

I could say that this was way more enjoyable than I anticipated when I got to know I'm going on a vacation that I didn't plan. In fact, it was an experience to not forget.

Mostly because during the past few days I've gotten to manage to get my mind off of things I shouldn't care about. I didn't have to care about making mistakes, my mind could enjoy the rest and finally relax. Well, almost.

When I thought I would not think, a certain brunette clouded my mind. Especially now, when it was almost impossible to get her out of the web of complicated mess in my head, her presence overpowering every single brain cell.

As I brushed my teeth, staring into the wall of the bathroom at Charles's place, there was a knock on the door, followed by her voice, "Can I come in? I need to fix my hair."

"Yup," I replied and continued to brush my teeth, resting my other hand on my hip.

The door opened and my heart stopped beating for a moment. Elianna entered the room, dressed in a satin red dress that reached to the middle of her tights, hugging her small frame perfectly.