031

Elianna

If I'd say I wasn't nervous about going to the McLaren hospitality for the first time since the stunt started, I'd be lying. However as soon as we crossed the entrance and the quick introductions were made, the anxious weight dropped from my shoulders. Everyone was kind and respectful and generally made me feel comfortable to be around.

The practice session approached quickly, Lando and his teammate, Oscar Piastri, left to garages and drove onto the track. It was sunny outside till the half of the practice session, which made the drivers either go back or put on some special tires - or whatever one of the team members tried to explain to me. I had almost no clue what he was talking about.

During the qualifying session that led right after the practice, I went back to the hospitality and made myself comfortable on one of the sofas. I was still able to watch the live broadcasting of the qualifying on TV that was on one of the walls of the room. After a few minutes of watching the cars driving around, I pulled out a book that I brought with me and started reading.

And I suppose I was so invested in the plot of the book that I didn't even notice that the qualifying had ended and didn't acknowledge that there were people from McLaren starting to go by.

"How am I not surprised," a British voice sounded through the room. I lowered the book from my sight and spotted one of the McLaren drivers standing in front of me in his suit, cap on his head and an amused smirk on his lips.

I furrowed my brows and looked around, finally regaining consciousness of my surroundings, before returning to look at Lando, "It ended?"

He looked at me, face stone without any emotion, "Thought you were watching, girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at the name he chose to call me, which only made him smile cockily. I closed the book and stood up, breaking the height difference just a little, "Well, I suppose you are in the lead, so congrats."

"Sweet that you already assume I'm first - which obviously yes - it really flatters me," he grabbed a water bottle from a side table and took a sip. I shook my head at his exaggerated confidence and poked him in his arm before he excused himself to go change.

The next day was practically identical to the previous one, except it was a sprint shootout - which was the same as qualifying. I talked to some team members that stayed in the hospitality and called my dad for a little bit just to kill time.

Before the sprint race started, I was called back to garages. At first I didn't really understand why they would need me there, however as soon as I stood on Lando's side of the garage, whilst he was putting on a balaclava over his head, a camera was pointed in our direction and promptly I could see myself briefly on the screen.

I spent the rest of the time there, sitting on one of the chairs and got some clips for my vlog. That was also one of the things I was supposed to do, however we were just in the so-called 'soft launching' of the relationship, so I was advised to not put full clips of Lando into it, just some bits to not make it harsh.

This time I was more attentive to the statistics, especially at the end where there was a battle between Charles and Lewis for third place. Unfortunately for the Monegasque driver, the British took the podium position. McLaren celebrated their yet another 1-2 finish, with Oscar behind Lando.

Formula 1 World Champion, Lando Norris, seen again with British social media influencer, Elianna Davidson! The couple was spotted together on many occasions and Davidson seems to be Norris's secret lucky charm this weekend. We're yet waiting for further information, since none of them publicly declared anything, however you can just see the chemistry between them!