026

Elianna

Have you ever wondered about how quickly some people change their mind sometimes? I thought about it every time I did such a thing.

Yesterday evening when I was messaging with Lando, he made me feel so competitive against him, to make me want to prove myself to him. I don't even know why he had such an impact on me, but I guess I will never know.

Yet today when I woke up and realised what decision I made yesterday, I wanted to rip my hair from my head. Okay, I might be exaggerating a lot, but still I felt terrible for not thinking too much about it.

But hey, life goes on and now let's face the fact I'm going to be in a fake relationship!

I reluctantly got out of my bed and my steps led to the kitchen, where I started making myself a coffee. I didn't even bother to brush my hair or change out of my pyjamas, let alone go on my usual morning run. Instead of that, I plopped down on the sofa and sipped on my coffee.

However, my intentions to spend a quiet morning with my thoughts were ruined when I heard my phone ring with a notification. I groaned and placed the cup of coffee on the table before going to get my phone.

Zoe Martin (McLaren PR)
Good morning, Elianna,
Here's a little list of things you should do for you and Lando.
Of course nothing has to be to the exact detail, but this is what we came up with.
Have a nice day,
Z.M.
sent attachment

landonorris
Can you give me your phone number?
For obvious purposes

I sent Lando my phone number and started reading through the list that Zoe has sent me. There were a bunch of places we were recommended to go to, some activities as well. The thing that made me scrunch my nose in disgust was that there was written : Try to be close to each other to make it more believable.

Right when I was finishing the last paragraph of text, my phone started ringing again with an unknown number calling me. I pressed the green button, "Elianna Davidson, may I help you?"

"There's a reservation in a restaurant for today, dress nicely and treat your date well," a voice I almost immediately recognised said monotone.

"What if I don't treat my date well?"

"McLaren will eat you alive," he joked.

"Then I'll make sure to bewitch the guy I'm going on a date with so they will spare me," I went on. "Can you perhaps text me the details? And when should I get there?"

"Yeah, I will. Be ready at six, I'll pick you up, so text me your address. See ya," Lando said and managed to hang up the call faster than I could try to form a sentence of telling him I could go by myself.

Well great, not even twelve hours ago I agreed to the fake dating arrangement and we're already going on a date this evening.

And obviously I dedicated my entire day to this specific thing. Not only did I need to look good, I also needed to make myself look like I'm actually in love with this guy.

Because I ran out of some of my makeup products, I quickly put on some public-friendly clothes and ran straight to the shop, that was thankfully not too far from my apartment, and bought all the necessities.

Back home I made banana smoothie for lunch because I felt like if I'm going to try to eat normal food, I would throw up immediately. I knew everyone would probably scold me for not eating, but I didn't care at the right moment. After drinking it while responding to comments on my latest video, I went to shower and had a whole session of trying out the best body soaps and hair products.