023

Elianna

Monaco was a place made for parties. I knew that since I first stepped to my first party ever when I was fourteen. By then, Charles was already somehow able to attend some of them and when we spent summer in Monaco, he made me go with him.

Back then I wasn't really known in that sort of area but to be fair I didn't really care. I was young and careless and did whatever I wanted to do. I danced and danced and swung my body to the rhythm of the music, talked to strangers and acted like a completely different person than I am right now. I blame it on puberty.

The club we went to had security in the entrance which blocked every person that didn't have an invitation and hungry paparazzis keen for photos of the famous people that attended this party.

Right as we entered the place, the party vibe and recklessness of the night hit me as a tidal wave. It seemed to have the same effect on Genevieve, who gave me a knowing look, in which we immediately went to the bar to grab some drinks.

The dark and neon colours of blues, purples and reds roamed the room along with DJ music at the end of the big room and the few drinks I had made me feeling completely ecstatic.

I dragged Lily and Genevieve to the dance floor where we started jumping and dancing to the rhythm of the music. Soon enough Alex, Charles and other drivers we met up with made their appearance, took their girlfriends and danced together.

I was dancing on my own. I was smiling and was feeling completely fine. Sometimes it felt like someone was watching me, but whenever I looked, I saw no one.

"Salut beauté," [Hello beautiful] voice came from behind me and I was met with a tall guy with blond hair and dark eyes.

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

Lando

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

I usually liked parties. I liked attending them because it usually meant a stress reliever for me. I often made my best friend Max come to Monaco during the GP so we could go and enjoy a good party together after.

Not only did it mean a good time spent with my friend but also a night of many activities. From time to time I also ended up in bed with a girl I just met and left right after we finished our business. My PR manager didn't like it and she was always scolding me for doing that because it apparently wasn't giving me a good look.

But I honestly couldn't care less.

Today was no different. I was around Max and his girlfriend until I left to get myself some drinks. A slim redhead made her way to me and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. I couldn't blame her, I enjoyed the attention.

Plus I was celebrating my another win.

I was sitting on one of the sofas in the room that was filled with people dancing, with the redhead on my lap kissing my neck, when I found myself concentrated on a specific brunette on the dance floor that had her hands up in the air and was swaying to the rhythm of the playing music.

I was aware of the fact Charles would most likely take her here since he was invited as well. But I wasn't prepared for such a sight. She was wearing black long sleeve dress that framed her tiny body with a V cut on her chest that revealed a silver necklace.

Yes, I'll admit, she is an attractive individual, however not exactly the type of girl I'd go to intentionally for many reasons. At first she seems approachable but when you get to know her she's closed off and shields herself.

So I didn't particularly care that she was dancing there. She was on her own and around Charles which secured her safety. Not that there wasn't security watching this place but even the people that were invited were sometimes unpredictable.

And despite all these facts, I found myself watching every man who moved around her, even though I had a girl on my lap with her tongue on my neck and I should be focusing on her instead of the brunette on the floor.

Suddenly a tall guy with blond hair dressed in white shirt and same coloured jeans made his way towards her and they started talking while dancing. She was smiling from ear to ear as he leaned down and whispered something to her. She giggled and placed her arms on his shoulders. I watched as his hands trailed down her arms to her waist and when he was about to place them even lower I stood up, ignoring the redhead whining.

"Sorry mate, she's taken," I put on a fake smile as I tapped the guy on his shoulder. Both of them looked at me shocked and the guy immediately pulled away with apologies. I didn't expect it to go that smoothly but I wasn't complaining.

He left me standing there with her alone. I turned to her as she looked at me with furrowed brows and slight pout on her lips, she was annoyed which was the complete opposite of before. "What are you doing here?"

So much for it going smoothly.

"I'm saving you from possible regrets," I said nonchalantly. We were standing still in the middle of the dance floor with a bunch of moving bodies around. But I was only focusing on her. She had red lipstick, her dark eyes were sparkling from the present lights and her curled hair was a mess from her previous dancing.

"I can take care of myself, I'm not a little girl to not be able to know what I'm doing," she spat while taking a step closer to me so our bodies were touching, clearly intoxicated from alcohol.

"Look, Sparkles, I know that you know what you're doing, but let me give you a little hand, ok?" I said and touched her hand. She flinched and looked down before looking back in my eyes. What am I doing?

"What are you doing?" she asked but intertwined her fingers with mine, which sent a weird energetic feeling through my body.

"Trust me and dance."

What the fuck am I doing?

Elianna seemed to forget about everything in a matter of seconds as she started moving her body again. She let go of my hand and placed both of her palms on my biceps, gently digging her fingers into my skin through the material of my shirt before moving them around my neck, all of this watching carefully with her eyes.

Not being able to breathe properly from all the action that caught me off guard, her eyes locked with mine and she had me officially wrapped around her finger. She was looking like an open invitation and I was here to make sure no one else except for me touches or comes near her.

"Why are you so stiff, loosen up a bit c'mon!" she whined and I shook my head.

"You're bewitching, Sparkles," I leaned my face down to her as she smirked.

"You keep talking shit," Elianna complained with a roll of her eyes. I chuckled and pulled her close to me by grabbing her by her waist gently. She looked at me through her lashes, our faces millimetres from each other.

Sudden urge for me to pull my face even closer to hers and taste her red lips went through my body but before I could do anything, I woke up from the reverie and came to reality.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I pulled away in a swift moment, regaining my dignity as hands fell down from my neck, where the place suddenly felt cold. Strange.

"Sorry I-" she stuttered out, her palm rubbing against her forehead.

"Don't apologise, it's my fault," I said quickly and before she had the chance to say anything else, I was on my way out.

Technically this was what I was supposed to do, but it felt wrong. It felt wrong because I knew something she didn't.

▷ • ---------- • ϟ

Oh my, oh my, I really enjoyed writing this chapter. More fun is coming very soon...
What are your thoughts? :)

adiós, c