015

Elianna

"Lando Norris seen with British YouTuber Elena Davidson walking from a café. The pair could also be spotted during the Miami GP in the paddock. We're waiting for further information, let's see if it's a new potential WAG!" I read the article out loud from Lando's phone. The picture from today was also included, and it made me shocked how it really looked like we were going out. In the picture we were walking beside each other, me looking at the ground, Lando looking at me and his hand on my back.

I handed him the phone back and arched my brows together, "First of all : they screwed up my name, rude. Second of all : I think I'm going to perish. Third of all : what the heck is a Wag?"

Lando was looking at me with raised brows, probably still calculating and thinking about whatever I just said. "Wag is a shortcut for wives and girlfriends. Basically whenever someone from the grid dates someone, the girl becomes a wag in the media spotlight."

"I'm not a Wag."

"No, you're not," he confirmed my previous statement. Unlike me, he was definitely handling this situation calmly. I was internally freaking out.

"This is exactly what I did not want to happen. This is one of the reasons why I never attended a race, because Charles warned me about it. Just because you're out with someone doesn't necessarily mean you're immediately dating for god's sake," I said furiously, rage apparent in the tone of my voice. I looked at him with regret in my eyes, "I'm so sorry about all of this, I should've just gone away—"

"No, stop it," he interrupted me with a firm voice, "I shouldn't have touched you or—that's actually pointless to think about now. I'm used to this, now the thing is, are you going to handle the pressure from social media?"

"I'd like to say that I'm sure I'll handle it, however the truth is that I'm only going to say 'I'll handle it' because I'm not sure about it," I rambled. The poor cat on my lap was watching me with his big dark eyes and I sighed, gently scratching him under his chin.

The driver beside me let out a huff before he said he will text someone who will know what to do. I opened Instagram on my phone and found out I gained over 1000 followers, even more likes and double the comments.

Some fans were that obsessed, huh.

On a lighter note, I received a text from Amanda confirming I could stay at her place for the night, which I immediately replied to with a thank you and hearts. And then I slid into my chat with Charles.

.

Madame Drame 🎭
I'm screwed

Charmeleon 🏎️
Is it about the you and Lando media thing?

Madame Drame 🎭
How to do you already know

Charmeleon 🏎️
News about us spread quickly

Madame Drame 🎭
That's just lovely to know.
What do we do :/

Charmeleon 🏎️
Let Lando figure it out, he'll probably know. Keep your head calm and stay focused on yourself, don't let anyone in your head

Madame Drame 🎭
Okay, thank you, Char❤️

Charmeleon 🏎️
No worries Eli 👍❤️

.

"So we're supposed to keep low and say nothing, it will fade eventually as always," Lando spoke when I put down my phone.