029

Elianna

I spent the week doing absolutely nothing. Well, nothing except going on a breakfast with Amanda and then going live on my Instagram and doing my makeup for no reason in particular. Sometimes I have these days where I'm just in a mood for doing crazy looks on my face. For my convenience, it makes successful YouTube videos, in which I do my makeup and talk and talk and talk.

Honestly since the summer break started I've gotten lazy. It was always like this that the first days were spent binge watching shows on laptop or reading books till late night and sleeping through the whole day. However my laziness had to compromise with my newfound situation of being a fake girlfriend of an F1 driver.

And it wouldn't be me if I didn't leave all the packing to Austria at the last minute. So it ended up with me panic packing the morning I was supposed to leave. Thankfully my flight was in the afternoon, but since I wanted to be early to the airport, I had to somehow manage the time.

Even though I said I'm pretty much capable of paying for myself, the McLaren team that stood behind this stunt insisted on paying for my hotel and flight and getting me the VIP pass. I guess 'dating' Lando has its perks.

I arrived at the hotel later that evening and immediately went off to shower. There was a dinner planned for me and Lando, in which I was supposed to meet him at around seven in the lobby of the hotel that we were both staying at.

My choice of the outfit was to go for a black skirt with white top and a black leather jacket. After finishing the last details by putting on my shoes, I stepped out of my hotel room.

And apparently me and Lando weren't just in the same hotel, our rooms were opposite each other.

"In sync, Sparkles," he said cockily and tugged the sleeves of his shirt up on his arms, revealing a bunch of his bracelets that he always wore.

"How lovely I won't have to wait for you," I remarked and continued my way to the elevator, clicking on the button to call it up.

"I'm always the one who's waiting, but sure, believe your truth," Lando came behind me, accompanied by his signature scent, which was a mix of cologne and smoke. There was no doubt he was smoking again.

I gave him a side glance before stepping in the elevator that came up and he clicked on the lobby floor as he joined me. "So how was your flight?" he asked.

"One of the better ones, I slept the whole time," I answered simply, "When did you get here?"

"Yesterday evening, we had media day today so I had to be early," Lando explained right as the ring of the elevator dinged to announce we arrived on the floor. "Showtime, Sparkles," he said with a smirk as he took my hand in his and led me outside.

"Don't forget to smile," I grinned and walked through the lobby hand in hand with him. He looked at me and gave me a disgusted look, "Sorry I have to be the one to break it to you, but you're doing the exact opposite, Norris."

"Are you a specialist on facial expressions or what?"

"I don't think that even exists," I furrowed my brows and he looked up to the night sky as we walked on the street, probably thinking about it - or maybe he was just pretending like he was thinking, which was more likely.

The walk to the restaurant was quicker than I thought, in which we just walked in silence - in a comfortable one for me at least. The restaurant was in a beautiful garden that was decorated with fairy lights and the whole place had very fairytale vibes, just as if it was from one of the books I've read.