Chapter 33

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 33

The restaurant car was quiet after the commotion from the previous day.

The other passengers seemed terrified by what had happened and locked themselves in their compartments, so Angie had to deliver food to them right in their compartment.

“Eat this too.”

Juliet watched Roy empty his plate with a good appetite and pushed a dish containing her share of egg dishes towards him.

Roy, as if it was only natural, sat across from Juliet, and the restaurant car remained empty until they finished their meal and enjoyed some tea.

Thanks to that, they were the only ones leisurely enjoying their breakfast.

“What happened to those people?”

“Those people?”

“The ones who kidnapped Roy.”

“Ah.”

Roy pondered for a moment before responding.

“Well… I’m not sure.”

He grinned mischievously.

“Some fierce-looking guys took them and tied them up. I don’t know what happened after that.”

Well, there was nowhere to escape on a moving train, after all.

Juliet wasn’t particularly interested in other people’s affairs, but she was quite curious why this man had been kidnapped.

“Then, where did the others go?”

“The others?”

Instead of elaborating, Juliet lightly shrugged her shoulders.

At that moment, Roy seemed to understand and wore a slightly embarrassed expression.

“Ah… Kitan got angry.”

Juliet immediately understood.

Among the men who had come to take Roy yesterday, there was a big guy named Kitan who had a bear-like appearance.

Every time he looked at Juliet, he would make a terrifying and unpleasant expression, making her quite uncomfortable.

“Why?”

“He was upset that I wouldn’t go back.”

It was a heavily condensed explanation, but Juliet understood once again. And she felt a bit amused, so she looked him up and down again.

‘Ah, I see. So, you’re a runaway boy?’

As she thought about it, everything fell into place.

‘Master Roy’, the name reminded her of Kitan and his group, who were searching for him and causing a commotion. Despite their first impression, it seemed that he was a valuable noble’s son.

“Why don’t you want to go back?”

“I broke my third brother’s neck.”

“…You have siblings?”

Juliet was slightly taken aback by the casual answer but managed to maintain her composure.

So he’s the youngest noble son of a large family, it seems.

Nodding, Roy subtly observed Juliet’s reaction, but Juliet was too preoccupied with her surprise to notice.

‘Wait, how old is he? Twenty years old?’

Why didn’t I realize it sooner? I was too focused on his face, but Roy had a boyish side to him.

“Well, wouldn’t it be better to go back home? Your parents must be worried…”