Chapter 99

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 99

“Did you see it?”

“I saw.”

The fox hunt was a mess, but surprisingly, people weren’t disappointed.

In fact, they loved this time of the year the most, and even the Emperor, who had planned the hunt diligently, was no longer interested in fox hunting.

As soon as dawn broke the next day, the dignitaries staying in the palace sneaked around in front of the main hall with impure intentions.

“He seemed much more human than expected.”

“Honestly, not to that extent.”

The banquet hall that the Empress had carefully decorated became empty in no time.

Despite the chilly weather, people lingered outside as if they had some unavoidable business nearby.

“I wish to meet the Emperor.”

“Grant permission to enter.”

The gatekeeper of the palace permitted the entrance of a diplomatic delegation he had never seen before.

Lycanthropes.

The mysterious creatures often mentioned in old tales were all tall and beautifully featured.

However, Juliet, who was seated on one side of the main hall as a witness, felt as if she had committed a sin when familiar faces entered.

“Ugh.”

Elsa, standing next to Juliet, suddenly gasped for breath.

Juliet sneaked a glance at Elsa for a moment.

It seemed Elsa was the one who had informed about what happened to Roy.

Juliet’s situation was a bit ambiguous. The Emperor and the people were unaware of the relationship between the intruder and Juliet.

In essence, the purpose of Graham’s intrusion into the palace was her, and in the process, the second prince and his entourage were attacked just because they were in the way.

However, the Emperor was unaware of these details, knowing only that the villain had intruded into the palace to harm his son and was also trying to hurt Countess Monad.

And then Roy came.

Thud.

The door to the main hall opened with a heavy sound. Even among the foreigners, Roy stood out.

“I am Romeo Pascal, the son of Lord Hebaron.”

Roy was wearing a unique outfit that Juliet had once seen. It looked like the robe ancient priests wore.

However, Roy had an expression Juliet had never seen before.

Throughout the conversation with the Emperor, Roy didn’t make eye contact with Juliet.

“Human ruler, hand him over.”

The Emperor, eyeing the young foreigner with unfamiliar eyes, flinched.

“Hmm. Do you know what your kin did?”

With a rare display of dignity, the Emperor spoke sternly.

“How dare he not only invade my palace but also try to harm my son and my subjects!”

Judging by the Emperor’s somewhat fluctuating tone, it seemed he was also unsettled by the situation.

The Lycanthrope of Katia.