Chapter 56

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 56

Juliet returned to the clearing in the forest, covered in dirt.

Small torches were lit here and there in the modest clearing, and members wearing the symbol of the Marigold Guild bustled about.

They were looking down at the place where the entrance to the dungeon used to be, beneath a cliff that had completely collapsed.

Juliet watched this scene from the opposite direction, as she walked out of the forest.

“Juliet!”

The first to spot her was Helen.

Helen called out Juliet’s name like a scream. The people who ran to her quickly wrapped her messy body in a blanket.

“You’ll be alright.”

Roy put her down among the people.

Juliet, whose legs had given out, stood up on her own, dripping wet.

She wanted to faint on the spot, but Juliet had something to do before she lost consciousness.

As she looked at the people who were rushing toward her with her fading eyes, the person Juliet had been looking for broke through the crowd and ran toward her.

“Hey! You.”

It was Teo, his face pale with fear.

Juliet, as if she had been waiting, pushed away the people who were rushing toward her to support her and walked unsteadily toward Teo.

Theo also unconsciously stretched out his arms toward Juliet who was approaching him.

Anybody would have done the same, seeing Juliet walking like a newborn giraffe.

“Juliet! Can you, can you walk…?”

But Teo’s words were not finished.

Thump.

“Ugh!”

“…?”

The people who were prepared to shed tears of joy and emotion, expecting a moving reunion between the cousins, were a bit confused.

Juliet had suddenly punched Teo in the solar plexus.

“Hey!”

As Teo was doubling over with difficulty in breathing, Gray and Isaac rushed over from the other side.

“Juliet!”

“What the hell happened!”

Teo clenched his eyes shut and stepped forward. It was time to atone for his sin.

“Well…”

“We got lost.”

Thump.

The one who cut off his words was Juliet.

Ouch!

His solar plexus was still numb, and someone in the darkness stepped on his foot. Of course, it was Juliet again.

Teo, guilty of a great sin, couldn’t say a word and shut his mouth.

“I’m sorry, uncle. It’s all my fault. Don’t be angry with the magician.”

Juliet began to tear up.

Why me?

Eshel, who was singled out for no reason, made a puzzled expression as he stopped receiving treatment by the fire, but he had no time to protest.