Chapter 70

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 70

Archbishop Solon seemed to enjoy roaming around the banquet hall and making a fuss.

“Special thanks to the royal family of Katia for gracing this occasion!”

He seemed keen to personally approach and become familiar with the high-ranking guests.

However, the concept of royalty among humans and that of Lycanthropes is different.

Roy didn’t particularly point that out.

“Roy, you were a prince?”

“Yes?”

When Juliet asked, Roy looked slightly flustered.

Juliet tilted her head.

So, will Roy ever become the Lord of Lycanthropes?

No, he did mention he had a brother, so probably not.

Behind Roy stood Nathan and Elsa, whom she knew, and three other unknown members of their tribe.

Are all of Lycanthropes tall, strikingly handsome, and beautiful?

She had thought so even when she saw them in the dark forest, but under the bright lights, they looked even more stunning.

Especially Elsa, with her curly golden hair falling like a mane and wearing a halter-neck dress, was dazzlingly beautiful.

“Hello, Juliet!”

“Hello, Elsa.”

Elsa greeted cheerfully, and Juliet responded in kind.

Come to think of it, didn’t Elsa have to leave in a hurry on the night of Algiero’s moon festival two weeks ago?

Juliet sneakily glanced at Roy beside her.

‘Was that issue resolved?’

She had been worried as Elsa, who always was with Nathan, wasn’t around. Fortunately, Elsa seemed fine now.

“Hehe.”

“Why are you laughing, Elsa?”

“I smell something delicious from Juliet.”

“…The smell of wild strawberries?”

“Huh? How did you know!”

“You mentioned it last time.”

“Elsa…!”

Nathan gritted his teeth and dragged Elsa out.

Elsa had already emptied a bottle of wine and was pretty drunk.

Watching the two, Juliet, who had been briefly amused, froze when she spotted someone.

“Excuse me for a moment.”

Juliet asked Roy for permission and quickly followed that person outside.

In the well-maintained maze garden, impatient lovers were already having secret meetings. The person Juliet was looking for wasn’t easily spotted.

But Juliet had clearly seen.

‘That face…’

A small figure in a white priest’s outfit with orange-hued hair.

It was definitely Dahlia.

“Ah…!”

Walking around without watching her step, Juliet tripped over something.