Chapter 53

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 53

Is this also a magic stone?

Even if it was just a stone, it was unusually beautiful, and Juliet liked its shape.

She poured out all the magic stones she had in her pocket, leaving only that black stone carefully placed in.

“By the way, there was such a story. When a dragon, the king of monsters, settles, a habitat for lower-level monsters naturally forms around it.”

It was a hypothesis she heard for the first time.

“Therefore, now that dragons are extinct, it is said that no new habitats are created.”

“That makes sense.”

“Right? Then it also explains why such habitats are concentrated in the eastern part of the continent compared to other regions.”

Juliet and Eshel were sitting side by side on the ground, exchanging such talks.

Unable to move due to hunger, they had nothing else to do. If they wouldn’t have to be in this position…

“I’m going to kill Teo Lebatan…”

Eshel burst into laughter in disbelief.

“Don’t laugh.”

Juliet grumbled.

“From the start, if Teo didn’t mess with the tracker, we would’ve left here a long time ago.”

The smile disappeared from Eshel’s face. Thinking about it, that was indeed the case.

“I’m right.”

“Juliet.”

“Yes, why?”

“…People call this point right below the sternum as the solar plexus.”

“And…?”

Without realizing it, Juliet followed Eshel and pointed to her own solar plexus.

Eshel spoke with a resolute face.

“Target the solar plexus.”

* * *

“But this would be hard to break, huh.”

After examining the cliff carefully, they concluded that it would be difficult to escape from this place by themselves.

Juliet muttered quietly.

“Then, are we going to die here?”

Eshel had a very intrigued expression on his face.

Juliet was silently ruminating with her chin propped up.

‘As expected.’

She couldn’t change her fate. In her past life, Juliet died at the age of twenty-five. Would she die this way in this life as well?

‘But Dahlia hasn’t shown up yet, and I haven’t seen Carlyle again, it’s unfair.’

‘If I knew this would happen, I should’ve just…’

Juliet was biting her lip slightly while thinking, and she was surprised at her own thoughts.

But the thought of dying was inevitably bitter. Could that man know if she died here? Or, would he be sad to know?

“After all, it would’ve been balanced if Teo was here.”

While examining the wall, Eshel muttered something incomprehensible.