W2S- Pregnant⚡️🧸

I sat on the toilet seat, staring at the white piece of plastic

I sat on the toilet seat, staring at the white piece of plastic. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I felt like the room was closing in on me. This can't be happening.

I've been really tired recently and had what I thought was a virus since I've been constantly throwing up. I was speaking to Faith yesterday and she mentioned that it sounded like the symptoms she had when she found out she was pregnant with Olive. I told her that there is no way, but after I declined the call I thought back and realised that my period was a week late. I couldn't do anything about it yesterday because Harry was here but today he's at a sidemen shoot so I went to the pharmacy and bought a test.

After about 10 minutes of sitting there on the toilet staring at the test, I tried to pull myself together and decided to get in the shower. I stood there, letting the warm water run down my body. Once I got out the shower, I put on a fresh grey sweat set and went to go and make dinner.

Around half an hour later, I heard the keys in the door jingle and my heart started pounding. Im going to have to tell him. Once he opened the door he quickly dropped his bags and slid off his shoes. "feeling better?" He asked walking up to me from behind and wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around in his grip so we were face-to-face and said "I have something to tell you." he furrowed his brows "what, are you ok?" I slid out of his grip and walk towards the bathroom. I grabbed the stick off the counter and walked back into the kitchen.

Harry immediately looked to my hands and his face dropped "are you.." "yes." I said quickly. "Wow." he whispered. "I'm so sorry." I said dropping my head. "what? Why are you sorry?" he said walking up to me. "you're not angry with me." I asked quietly, lifting my head. "Why would I be angry at you?" He said, lifting my head up to look at him. I shrugged, and he said "there's no one else I'd want to do this with." I smiled slightly "I love you Harry Lewis."

He suddenly picked me up and twirled me around "I'm going to be a dad!" he said with a smile on his face. "and I'm going to be a mum!" I said excitedly.

Words: 0.4k+

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed!💓