W2S- Engaged

y/username

Liked by mollymae and 1,090,637 others y/username: Its only the first day but I never wanna leave🏝️-comments-taliamar: STUNNING🩷🩷faithlouisak: woah😍y/nfanpage21: I loveeee the outfit!!-> y/username: thank you🫶user468031478: wrotoshaw is a luc...

y/username: Its only the first day but I never wanna leave🏝️
-comments-
taliamar: STUNNING🩷🩷
faithlouisak: woah😍
y/nfanpage21: I loveeee the outfit!!
-> y/username: thank you🫶
user468031478: wrotoshaw is a lucky man

Harry surprised me with a trip to Italy 2 weeks ago. When we arrived yesterday we headed straight to the hotel to drop off all of our bags and get changed then spent the rest of the day at the beach. Today I woke up with Harry by my side scrolling through his phone. As soon as he realised that I was awake he popped his phone on the bedside table and rolled onto his side. I flashed him a smile "morning" I said. He smiled and leaned in to peck my lips "good morning, sleep good?". I nodded.

We got up, then sat down to have some fresh fruit and pastries for breakfast. "I've got lunch booked for two o'clock" Harry said as we ate. I looked up from my food "ooo, where?" I asked. "You'll have to wait and see" he said with a smirk. I shook my head jokingly and continued to eat my food. We finished our breakfast then hung around the villa until twelve ish when I decided to get ready.

y/username

Liked by faithlouisak and 2,809,681 others y/username: be ready for the holiday spam🌥️-comments-wroetoshaw: 🔥❤️freyanightingale: beautiful🤍taliamar: sexy girluser68024210: this holiday would be the perfect opportunity for bog to propose😏

y/username: be ready for the holiday spam🌥️
-comments-
wroetoshaw: 🔥❤️
freyanightingale: beautiful🤍
taliamar: sexy girl
user68024210: this holiday would be the perfect opportunity for bog to propose😏

When we arrived at the restaurant we took our seats outside on the patio and ordered. We ate our food then decided to take a walk on the beach. We were slowly waking hand in hand admiring the beautiful scenery, when Harry let go of my hand. I looked back in his direction to see him down on one knee, with a ring box in his hand. My breath caught in my throat, "omg" I said quietly and placed a hand over my mouth. "y/n, You're kind, you're funny, you're beautiful. I love spending time with you, and I can't imagine my life without you. I promise to always make you laugh, to always be there for you when you need me, and to never take you for granted" He said while tears streamed down my face, "will you marry me?" I nodded quickly "yes, yes, yes, yes!" I said and he quickly stood placed the ring on my finger and pulled me into a strong hug.

y/username and wroetoshaw

Liked by calfreezy and 6,016,932 others y/username: we're engaged!💍-comments-ksi: congratulations guys, so sick!!!!tobjizzle: ❤️❤️❤️❤️taliamar: ahhhhh I'm so happy for you🥹 behzingagram: HE'S DONE IT!freyanightingale: the ring!!😍😍faithlouisak:...

y/username: we're engaged!💍
-comments-
ksi: congratulations guys, so sick!!!!
tobjizzle: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
taliamar: ahhhhh I'm so happy for you🥹
behzingagram: HE'S DONE IT!
freyanightingale: the ring!!😍😍
faithlouisak: 🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
miniminter: wooooooooo!
y/nfanpage21: YESSSSSSSS FINALLY🩷
user68024210: I called it🙋‍♂️

I was in a state of shock for the entire rest of the day. After Harry asked me to marry him (which sounds crazy be able to say) we walked back to the villa and took a shower together ready for the dinner he had booked. I got dressed into a long, black, lace dress. I did my makeup and put my hair up (which I've been doing the whole trip since it's so hot) then slipped on some little black heels. Once I was finished I slowly walked downstairs, Harry was stood by the door waiting for me. "Wow" he said once I was near him. I smiled and jokingly did a pose.

y/username

Liked by tobjizzle and 1,709,284 others y/username: 🖤🥂-comments-faithlouisak: show us that ring girly😉taliamar: my wifey💍-> y/username: you know it😘user925711030: I wish I was as pretty as her

y/username: 🖤🥂
-comments-
faithlouisak: show us that ring girly😉
taliamar: my wifey💍
-> y/username: you know it😘
user925711030: I wish I was as pretty as her

We left soon after and arrived at the restaurant. We sat down and ordered our drinks. "I still can't believe we're engaged" I said playing with the ring on my left hand. "Im surprised you didn't catch on, I was trying my best not to act weird" he said. I giggled then took a breath "did you tell anyone?" I asked. "Ethan and Faith were the only ones I told, I wanted to make sure I had the right ring so I asked Faith and for Ethan I just needed someone to talk to about it since I was so nervous" he said. "Aw, well at least you knew I wouldn't say no". He took a deep breath "I did consider what I would do if you did". I just laughed.

After dinner we walked back to the villa and I immediately took my heels off and slipped out of my dress...

Words: 0.7k+

Author's note:
Cute and wholesome🫶