Tobjizzle- Festival

Today is the last day of the festival

Today is the last day of the festival. I got dressed and left the hotel I'm staying in. I met up with my friend Jess. "No. You know I don't drink." I said to her as we walked, I had a bad experience once plus I'm a pretty confident person so don't really need it to have fun. "fine." she said with an attitude, I rolled my eyes.

Once we got to the festival, Jess got a drink and I got a coke. We started talking to a group of guys "hi, I'm Tobi." I smiled "y/n" After that we ended up spending most of the day together talking and laughing plus most of our friends were pissed (especially Jess) so it was nice to have someone to talk to who wasn't drunk. "So what do you do?" Tobi asked. "model." I replied. "I'm not surprised." he said looking me up and down. I giggled and asked "what about you, what do you do?" He went on to explain that he was a YouTuber was in a group called the sidemen which I found interesting.

"So can I get your number?" He asked as we were all leaving, we also found out that we both live in London. I held out my hand for his phone and typed it in. "there." I said with a smile as I handed it back to him. "I'll call you." he also smiled before we all said goodbye. I took Jess back to her hotel room and left a bin next to her bed for tomorrow morning. When I got back to my hotel room I got undressed, took a quick shower and fell straight asleep.

The next morning I woke up, got ready and went down to Jess's hotel room. I knocked on the door and she opened it a few minutes later, looking awful. "You okay?" I asked already knowing the answer. "no, no I'm not." she said quietly. I eventually got her ready and out of the hotel, we got in the uber I booked yesterday to take us home. Jess threw up a few times on the side of the road but we eventually got home.

When I dropped Jess home and got back to my apartment I got a text: "Hey it's Tobi" "Heyy" I replied. "free tomorrow?" He asked. "yup" "dinner?" "what time?" I asked. "I'll pick you up at 7?" "see you then"

Words: 0.4k+

Author's Note:
Never been to a festival in my life so I apologise if any of this is wrong🤗