W2S- Hate⚡️

sidemenupdates

Liked by y/nfanpage21 and 7,674 others sidemenupdates: Y/N seen today for the first time since her and Harrys breakup!-comments-y/nfanpage21: She's so pretty🤍User98025639: I hope they get back together :(ihatey/n: I'm so glad they broke up Harry ...

sidemenupdates: Y/N seen today for the first time since her and Harrys breakup!
-comments-
y/nfanpage21: She's so pretty🤍
User98025639: I hope they get back together :(
ihatey/n: I'm so glad they broke up Harry deserved so much better than her
User46807521: I hate her

Since me and Harry broke up a few weeks ago Ive been receiving an obnoxious amount of hate. I would usually just ignore it, but while trying to recover from a difficult break up (especially since we were together for two years) It has started to get to me. I got a call from Talia who I've kept in good contact with, "hey babe, how are you?" She asked once I accepted the call. "Im alright" I said. "are you free today?" She asked. "Um ye" I replied. "Im coming over Ill be there in 20." She said and before I could say anything she ended the call.

I quickly tidied up my apartment, threw on a sweat set and brushed my hair into a ponytail. Talia arrived outside my apartment just under 20 minutes later along with a bag of groceries. She immediately brought me into a hug then went over to my kitchen and started unpacking the food. "You didn't have to do all this T" I said. "Are you kidding, Im your best friend. You did the same for me when me and Simon were on a break" she said and continued to fill up the fridge. I smiled "well, thank you". She smiled back at me and said "right, let's go". My brows furrowed "what, go where?" I asked. "Shopping".

We spent the rest of the day buying new clothes and we also had some lunch. I thanked Talia profusely for taking my mind off of everything and cheering me up, but she joked saying "I just needed an excuse to by some more clothes and Simon is really boring to shop with" which made me laugh. She dropped me off outside my apartment and I made my way through the building while carrying multiple bags of clothes and new makeup.

Once I put everything away I made myself some dinner with the food that Talia brought me. After eating I sat watching Friends when I got a phone call from Freezy. "Hello?" I said through the phone. "y/n, listen we've tried everything but he's in a really bad place. I- I think he's been using again" I sighed "I'll be over in 10" I said. "See you then".

Just like I said I was at their apartment in just over 10 minutes. The door was unlocked so I opened it to see Cal (Freezy) sat on the sofa "thanks for coming, I know he's not really your responsibility anymore" he said. "I still care for him though Cal" I said and he nodded. I made my way towards his room soon after, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

He lay on the bed asleep in a pair of sidemen joggers and hoodie. "Harry?" I whispered and placed my hand on his shoulder, rubbing it lightly. He stirred slightly and mumbled "fuck off Cal". I sighed "Haz, It's me y/n". He immediately lifted his head to look at me, he didn't waste a second by pushing himself off the bed and pulling me into a tight hug. I could hear him crying slightly and my heart sank "shh, Im here, shh" I whispered rocking us back and forth lightly. "Im so sorry" he whispered into my neck. I just gave him a squeeze and then he pulled away. "I want to give it another go, I'll make time for you, I- I promise" he said. Me and Harry broke up because I felt like we weren't spending enough time together, were both very busy butI felt like he wasn't really trying anymore.

I nodded silently. "I realised the past couple of days how much I need you and all the things you do for me, I just- I- I understand if you don't want that but-". I cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. "I wouldn't want anything more" I said smiling.

Words: 0.7k+

Author's note:
Wasn't sure how to end this so... this is what you get😚