W2S- Daddy🔥🧸

y/username

Liked by wrotoshaw and 2,098,120 others y/username: 6 months already🥹🤍 @wrotoshaw -comments-taliamar: I cant your all so cute😭faithlouisak: beautiful mama-> y/username: ❤️behzingagram: big daddy bog!ksi: 💜💜User23867591: cutest baby ever

y/username: 6 months already🥹🤍 @wrotoshaw
-comments-
taliamar: I cant your all so cute😭
faithlouisak: beautiful mama
-> y/username: ❤️
behzingagram: big daddy bog!
ksi: 💜💜
User23867591: cutest baby ever

Me and Harry became parents to the most beautiful baby girl named Belle 6 months ago. Today she's officially meeting all of the boys, she has met a few of them before but they haven't been in the same room together for ages plus newborn babies don't really do much other than eat, sleep and shit. But now she crawls, tries to communicate words and loves to interact with people. So they're all coming over to our home (including the girls of course and Olive who Belle loves) and will be here any minute now.

The doorbell rang so I lifted myself up from the couch and placed Belle on my hip. "Hey, come in" I said to Josh, Freya, Simon and Talia who were stood at the door. Harry came from behind me and did his little bro handshakes with the boys while the girls fussed over Belle. Soon Vik turned up, then JJ along with Tobi and finally Ethan, Faith and Olive. They all slowly took their turns saying hello to Belle then went to sit on the couch with everyone else. "Can I hold her?" JJ asked. "Of course" I replied and placed Belle on his lap. She giggled and grabbed at his hoodie. "aww, she's so cute" he whispered in a high pitched voice. "This is making me want one" he said and we laughed.

Once everyone had their turn holding her, I put her down so she could play with Olive and we all sat and chatted.

ksi just posted a new story!

They all left after a few hours since it was Belle's bedtime. "Come on baby" I said lifting her up and holding her tight. "shhh, go to sleep, shh, night night" I whispered. Once she finally fell asleep I quickly tip toed out of the room. I sighed as I walked into the living room where Harry was sat. "She's asleep" I said plonking myself next to him. "You're such an amazing mum" Harry said. I turned my head to look at him and a smile spread across my face, "I love you so much". He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, placing his hands on my ass. I kissed him and soon we were fully making out on the couch.

Harry squeezed my ass making me moan into the kiss. He moved his hands to the back of my thighs and lifted him and myself off of the couch. Now standing he walked towards the bedroom all while not breaking the kiss (surprised he didn't bang into anything). He closed the door behind us and dropped me onto the bed. I lay there whilst he began removing his clothes leaving him in only his boxers. I lay there breathing heavily as he crawled on top of me. He slowly pulled my shirt off then moved down to remove my leggings. A small smirk spread across his face when he saw the little black thong I was wearing underneath. I sighed having had enough off waiting "fuck me Harry."

Words: 0.5k+

Author's note:
Cute then spicy😆