Behzinga- Fuck🔥

I've been with Ethan for almost 6 months now

I've been with Ethan for almost 6 months now. We met through instagram, started talking, went on a date and the rest is history. "You almost done?!" Ethan shouted through his flat. "yup, 2 seconds!" I answered rushing into the living room. "Fuck, you look incredible." he said while grabbing my hips. He began to kiss me but when he tried to slip his tongue into my mouth I stopped him "we need to leave, I didn't put all this makeup on for nothing." I said pulling away. "Ugh" he groaned. I went on my tiptoes to peck his lips "later, now lets go!" I grabbed his hand and practically pulled him out the door.

We walked to the club since is only 5 minutes away from the flat. Once we arrived we went to find everyone. "y/n!" Talia shouted over the loud music. "Hey!" I exclaimed pulling both T and Freya into a hug, since we met at a party a few weeks after I met Ethan me and the girls have become great friends. We sat down in the booth and Simon stood up "who wants a drink?!" He asked everyone. We all gave him our orders and Josh got up to help him carry the trays back to the table.

After 2 hours and quiet a few drinks Ethan became very touchy. He started with his hand on my knee but it slowly started to creep up so his hand was placed firmly on my inner thigh dangerously close to you know what, two can play at this game. I moved my hand towards the slight bulge in his pants and placed it there, I immediately felt his body tense. I turned my head so my lips brushed against his ear "you tease me, I tease you." I whispered.

When it got to 2am and everyone was drunk we decided to call it a night. Me and Ethan walked back to his apartment and a 5 minute walk turned into almost 15 since I kept falling over. The wait in the lift was almost painful, when we got to the front door Ethan struggled slightly with the key, once he finally unlocked and opened the door we burst in and I dropped my shoes (that I'd taken of a while ago), jacket and bag to the floor.

I felt a pair of big hands on my hips as I opened the bedroom door, once we got inside he twisted me around in his grasp then slowly grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it off revealing the black bra I had on underneath then he got down on his knees and pulled my skirt down, I stepped out of it and he flung it to the other side of the room. I was now just in my underwear. He stood up, I unbuttoned his shirt and it fell off of him on to the floor. He then grabbed my hips and pushed me backwards so we fell on to the bed. He held himself up using his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. He ripped my bra off while I desperately focused on getting his pants off, soon we were both completely naked.

Words: 0.5k+

Author's Note:
I never write stuff like this so hope you enjoyed😉