W2S- 20vs1

y/username

Liked by sidemen and 901,452 others y/username: guess what I'm filming today🤫-comments-y/nfanpage21: ooo I'm excited to find out❤️user30781614: SIDEMEN LIKED OMFG🤭-> user91368481: y/n x sidemen cross over ahh!!!

y/username: guess what I'm filming today🤫
-comments-
y/nfanpage21: ooo I'm excited to find out❤️
user30781614: SIDEMEN LIKED OMFG🤭
-> user91368481: y/n x sidemen cross over ahh!!!

A month ago... "Rach!" I shouted through my apartment. "Ye" my roommate Rachel shouted before appearing in my doorway. "Do you know who the sidemen are?" I asked her. "Yes, they're massive on YouTube, why?" She replied plonking herself next to me on the bed. "They just asked me to be in one of their videos". She shot upright "what! Did you say yes?" She asked excitedly. "Umm, I haven't replied yet, are they weirdo's?" I asked since she knew of them. She laughed aloud "no I don't think so" she said with a giggle. "It says they want me to film a "twenty versus one", what's that?" I said flipping my phone around to show her the email. "That's a series, they do, let me just show you" she grabbed the control and flipped on my tv.

That night I went through a rabbit hole, researching these people. I wanted to make sure they weren't creeps before agreeing to be in a their video. They had a pretty massive following and there videos were entertaining. I eventually decided it'd be fun so agreed to be in the video. When I told Rach she was ridiculously excited.

Today is the day of the shoot. All I'd been given was a location and a time, so I got up early to get ready. I took a shower, dried and straightened my hair, did my makeup (adding extra powder so I wouldn't shine in the studio lights) then got dressed into a black, tight play suit, an oversized denim jacket and some black four inch heeled boots. Once I was finished I sprayed myself with my favourite perfume, grabbed my bag and left my apartment.

After a 30 minute drive my uber finally pulled up outside the filming location which just looked like a large building. I thanked him and slid out of the car. Just as I was walking towards the front entrance I was greeted by a woman who said her name was Tanya and that she was the head of production. "She seems nice" I thought as she led me inside. She brought me to a green room with multiple other women, and a table with drinks and food. I sat down on one of the chairs, "wait, are you y/n y/l/n?" One of the girls asked me. I nodded "yep, that's me" I replied with a light smile. "Omg I love your vlogs!" She announced excitedly. "Thank you" I said appreciatively.

Almost 20 minutes later all twenty of us were taken through into a small hallway, and formed into a queue. I was sixth and when it was my turn I walked out and stood on the marked spot on the white floor. "Hi, how are you?" I asked who I learned from my stalking was Harry. "Not great to be honest" he replied, clearly not enjoying this shoot. I laughed slightly "just breathe" I said breathing deeply in and out. He copied my actions and did the same. He smiled "yes" he said, flicking his hand towards the door then I heard a cheer from another room. "Thank you" I said politely and walked off the set.

Ten minutes later everyone was sent back into the room and we all stood in an oval shape facing the camera. Then Harry walked in and greeted us "hello everyone, I said yes to way too many people so if you don't like me please- leave" he chuckled then turned around to face the camera. Five people left leaving nine of us. Harry opened his eyes and turned back around "I'll take that, I'll take that, I'll take that, I'll take that" he repeated quickly "thank you very much. alright, I'll see you shortly, I guess". Then he left and all of us were taken back to the green room.

I sat there for well over two hours waiting, since I was the last one. Once it was finally my turn, I was taken back to the studio, by Tanya. "You'll do great" she said with a light pat on my back just before I entered the room. I was reattached to a mic and then told to sit down on the comfy looking chair. Harry entered a few minutes later and I stood up to greet him with a hug. "Hello again, sorry you've been waiting so long" he said politely, before sitting down. I smiled "no problem". He took a breath in "so what's your name?", "y/n" I replied. "And what do you do?" He asked. "For fuck sake I hate this question" I thought. "I do YouTube" I replied. His eyes lit up slightly "oh, what kind of videos do you make?" He asked, sitting forward in his chair. "Vlogs, beauty stuff, outfits, that kind of thing" I said counting them on my fingers. "Oh cool" he said with a nod of his head.

The date lasted just under 15 minutes. From the video Rach showed me it seemed that these weren't just normal dates but it felt completely normal to me... actually in the other video there was one date where the man was just told to be himself, so maybe that was what was happening. We talked about what both of our favourite movies were, we found out we both lived in London and when I asked if he was into football he explained that that was what his YouTube channel was based off, along with an online game to do with football.

Once the date finished, we hugged goodbye and he left. Then I was asked two questions by the main camera man: what I thought about him and if I would go on another date. "I thought he was a really sweet and seemed interested in our convo. I will definitely go on another date with him" and as I said those words, I heard in eruption of cheers in another room, which Tanya had now explained was the other members of the sidemen watching the dates. I laughed slightly then stood up. I quickly had my mic taken off, then went to collect my things from the green room. As I was grabbing my things Tanya popped back into the room to ask me something, "the boys were just wondering if you could come and see them so they could thank you for coming" she asked. I smiled "of course".

She took me through a corridor, and then down a smaller hallway and into a room. There was a group of boys stood up in front of around six TVs that I assumed they had been watching the dates on. "Hey, nice to meet you, thanks for coming" who I knew to be JJ said putting his hand out for a handshake. I shook his hand and said "thank you for having me". They all introduced themselves to me and we stood talking for a few minutes. Just before I left I heard my name "y/n". I turned around to see Harry stood in front of me "I was just wondering... if it was okay with you, I could get your number" he asked. I smiled "sure". He passed me his phone I typed my phone number in, "there" I said, passing his phone back to him. "thank you" he said with a sheepish smile. I waved the other boys goodbye before I left the building.

The next day, I got a text from Harry asking if he could take me out on a "second" date, and obviously I said yes.

Words: 1.3k+

Author's note:
Requested by- gr4v1tyyy
I was quite apprehensive about writing a one shot about Harry's 20vs1 because I feel like so many people have done it, but I actually really like how this turned out and I really enjoyed making it!🤗