W2S- Wedding

A few hours ago we landed in Italy for Simon and Talia's wedding

A few hours ago we landed in Italy for Simon and Talia's wedding. I've been great friends with Talia for years, we met at school and both moved to London together. I was there when she met Simon and that's how I met the boys. The wedding is tomorrow and I'm so excited, we rented a massive villa in which the sidemen and their girlfriends (excluding Simon and Talia), Freezy and me are staying in. There's 12 of us but only 6 rooms, Ethan and Faith along with Olive are staying in a room, Josh and Freya, Vik and Ellie, Freezy and Tobi, JJ and his girlfriend, which just me and Harry.

I'm really good friends with Harry, we've always got along plus there's two double beds in the room so we won't actually be sharing a bed (we will also be sharing a bathroom). To be honest I've always had a tiny crush on Harry, he's fit and funny the best combo. I spent the first few hours unpacking, then I got changed into white pants and a tube top. "hey!" Tobi said after I skipped down the stairs. "hi!" I replied, in a good mood.

That night we all sat around the living room and spoke for hours, we also played games and ate dinner. "I'm gonna go to bed, big day tomorrow... literally. night." I announced, getting up. I went back to my room and walked into the bathroom. I got changed into my pyjamas which consisted of a little pair of black shorts and a matching tank top, brushed my teeth, did my skincare then threw my hair into a ponytail. I opened the bathroom door to see Harry searching through his suitcase, he looked up and kept his eyes on my body for a few extra seconds. "I've claimed this bed." I said jumping onto the bed furthest away from the window.

I sat in the bed scrolling through my phone while Harry was in the shower. He walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later with only a towel around his waist. I ignored him the best I could but I did have a little peak when he turned away to grab something from his suitcase. He went back into the bathroom and emerged wearing a pair of sweatpants and nothing else.

The next morning everyone got up early to get ready for the wedding at 12. I got up before Harry and hopped into the shower I left the bathroom almost half an hour later wearing just a towel. I sat on the small dressing table in our room and did my hair then my makeup. It was around 10am when Harry finally got up. "morning!" I said without turning around from doing my mascara. "good morning, when did you get up?" He asked. "two hours ago." I replied.

Harry got up, took a shower and got into a tight black shortsleeved turtleneck and dress pants, he looked buff. I finished my makeup and went into the bathroom to get into my dress. "Woah." Harry breathed out, looking me up and down as I left the bathroom. "thanks" I replied laughing at his expression.

We all left the villa at 11. When we arrived we took our seats ready for the ceremony to begin. I was seated in an aisle seat next to Faith. Simon walked down first, then Freya and Gee (the bridesmaids) and lastly Talia. Me and Faith were a mess, tears streaming down our faces as we watched Talia kiss Simon.

"I'm so happy for you!" I smiled, pulling Talia into a tight hug. I got myself cleaned up and the party started. By the end everyone was pissed, JJ looked the most drunk even though he hadn't had a single drop of alcohol but we eventually made our way back to the villa and all went straight to our rooms.

When me and Harry made it back to our room I immediately pulled my dress off so I was stood there in just my matching dark blue lace thong and bra set and I didn't give a fuck. I turned around in the dark room to see Harry stood in just his underwear. I stepped forward and he pulled me into him attaching our lips.

The next morning I woke with my arms wrapped around something. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry's bare chest, my eyes widened and I looked down at myself. Im completely naked. "shit!" I whispered. I practically jumped out of the bed, grabbed my underwear and shoved it on. When I turned back around to face Harry I saw him sat with a shocked expression. "Did we?" He asked quietly. "I think so, I was so drunk I barely remember it." I replied just as quietly. "shit."

Words: 0.8k+

Author's note:
Unfortunately there are no pictures of Harry at their wedding so you'll have to put up with Simon's description of what he was wearing😭