W2S- Shocked⚡️

I stepped into the apartment I share with my boyfriend and called out his name "Ollie!" I heard rustling in the bedroom so went to open the door

I stepped into the apartment I share with my boyfriend and called out his name "Ollie!" I heard rustling in the bedroom so went to open the door. My face immediately fell and I stumbled backwards. "wh- what- what are you doing?" I stuttered quietly, tears in my eyes. He sprung up and off of the girl under him. "y/n, I can explain!" he quickly began pulling on his pants. I gritted my teeth and silently stepped past him. I grabbed the small suitcase from on top of the wardrobe. I began shoving clothes and all of my most important items into the bag. "y/n please!" he pleaded. I blanked him. Once I was finished I zipped up the case and turned back around to see the slut still lying in my bed. With tears streaming down my face I left the apartment without saying a word to my now ex-boyfriend.

I got into my car and drove to the first place I could think of. I parked outside and then made my way into the apartment building. Once I got to his door I knocked and after almost a whole minute he opened it. His eyes immediately furrowed when he saw the state of me. "y/n?" My bottom lip quivered as I tried to stop myself from crying. "he- he-" I burst into tears before I could finish. "oh. Shh shh. I've got you." Harry whispered as he pulled me into a hug and moved us through the door. I cried into his chest for a good 30 seconds while he held me. Once I mostly calmed down I pulled away "sorry." I pointed to his now tear stained shirt. "what happened?" He asked calmly.

Me and Harry sat down on his sofa and I explained everything through more tears. "I'll fucking kill him." I was a little taken aback from his reaction. I've never heard Harry talk like that like ever. After a little more talking he said "you can sleep in my bed." "It's fine seriously I'll get a hotel." I replied. "no way you're staying here, here you can sleep in these." he handed me a pair of sweatpants and one of his sidemen shirts. "thank you Harry, for everything." "that's what friends do, good night." he went to walk out of the room. "wait!" he turned back around "stay with me?" he nodded "get changed and tell me when you're done" I smiled appreciatively and nodded.

The next morning I woke wrapped up in Harry's arms. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom when I realised I'd left my suitcase in my car so didn't have my toothbrush or any of my toiletries. I got the lift down to the ground floor and made my way to my car, I opened my boot once I got there and unzipped my suitcase, I grabbed a change of clothes and my makeup bag then locked my car and went back up to Harry's apartment.

When I walked in I saw Harry standing in the bedroom doorway with just a pair of sweatpants on. "where were you?" He asked. "sorry I needed some stuff from my car." I replied locking the apartment door. "where's your suitcase then?" He stepped towards me. "I left it in the car, I'm just gonna get ready and I'll leave." I smiled then walked towards the ensuite bathroom. "Wait, you're not leaving." I furrowed my brows "what?" "I want you to stay." he explained with a serious face. "you do?" I asked taken a back. "more than anything."

Words: 0.6k+

Author's note:
Angry ginge and Danny Aarons one shots coming soon😚