W2S- Self care

"Please?" I begged as I stuck out my bottom lip and put on my best puppy dog eyes

"Please?" I begged as I stuck out my bottom lip and put on my best puppy dog eyes. His eyes rolled to the back of his head "alright, fine." My mouth curved into a massive grin "Yey!" I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom to grab the face mask, a towel and some tweezers. "Uhm. What are they for?" He eyed the tweezers as I laid everything out on the bed. "Your eyebrows just need a little shaping, that's all," I could tell he was hesitant so I continued "I'm just gonna pluck a couple hairs it'll only hurt a bit, I promise." He sighed "ok." The smile returned to my face "good, I'm going to start with the mask."

I gently applied the clay like substance to his t-zone. "That actually feels quite nice." Harry's eyes gently flicked shut. I giggled. Once I was finished with the mask I began to pluck the stray hairs around his brows. "Ah, ow," he flinched "I thought you said this wouldn't hurt?" "No. I said it'd only hurt a little, you donut." He took a deep breath "ooah." I burst into I fit of laughter. "I can't concentrate when you're making all those weird noises!"

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and clicked onto tiktok. Then onto the thin eyebrows filter. "Ok, close your eyes." "I better have eyebrows y/n." I giggled. His eyes closed so I sat myself next to him and put my phone in front of his face. "Open." "What the fuck y/n! Oh, it's a filter." He quickly realised. He turned to me with an unimpressed look on his face. I smirked "they look good tho." "Yea to be fair you did a really good job."

"We should make this a weekly thing." Harry whispered as we lay in bed, about to fall asleep. "You enjoyed the face mask did you?" I whispered back. "Mhm. Just don't tell the boys that." I sat up to face him. "Haz. It's not weird for men to enjoy a little self care." He nodded "yea I know. But the boys will definitely make some joke about me being whipped." I chuckled. "Night." I lay my head back onto his chest. "Good night, I love you." "Love you too."

Words: 0.3k+

Author's note:
I feel like Harry secretly loves this kind of stuff (as he should, who doesn't love a good pamper night?)😂🫶🏼