Angry ginge- Soft launch🔥

y/username

Liked by kaci

Liked by kaci.jay and 104,690 others
y/username: soft launch?? @angryginge13
-comments-
angryginge13: hard launch??
dannyaarons: so cute man❤️
user20577940: omgggggg finally!!!!!

Me and Morgan have been together for just over 6 months. We decided to keep it a secret since we didn't want other people's opinions effecting our relationship while it was still early doors, but ended up putting it off for a lot longer than we anticipated. Last night after watching the KSI vs Tommy Fury fight, we decided to quietly announce it. We met in a pub, he was hanging around with his friends playing pool, and I was with my best friend Lana. Nether of us drink so had something in common when our friends started to become increasingly more pissed.

Today I'm tagging along to one of his house viewings. He's been trying to find a home for a while now, with no luck. I knocked on his door and he opened it a few minutes later. "Hey babe" he said pulling me into the house and then into a kiss. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away "What?" He questioned. "What was that for?" I asked with a smile still plastered on my face. "I've just missed you" He asked. "I saw you last week" I said. "A week too long" he said and I shook my head with a giggle.

We left the house around 10 minutes later. "You exited?" I asked while he drove. "Not really, I've been to so many of these so I don't have my hopes up" he said focusing on the road. "This could be the one" I poked his side. "I hope so" he said quickly glancing at me. "We're here" he said as we pulled up. "Ooo this is nice!" I said excitedly. It's pretty big, with light brick and a dark roof, it has big windows and a nice sheltered driveway.

"And this is the master bedroom" the estate agent said showing us the final room. "This is lush" I said looking around. "I'll leave you to discuss" the man said leaving the room. Morgan grabbed my arm "y/n". "Yea?" I said slightly confused by his seriousness. "I know we've only been together for a few months but- I- hate it when you're gone even just for a day, we spend most nights together anyway and I know the lease on your house is running out I- I was just wondering, only if you want to, move in with me?". I was stunned, couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. "I-", he cut me off "you really don't have to" he said. "No, I do" I said. "You do?" I nodded "of course I do you idiot" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

 "You do?" I nodded "of course I do you idiot" he smiled and pulled me into a hug

y/username just posted a new story!

Morgan officially bought that house soon after and we moved in the next month. We had minimal furniture for a little while but after many trips to Ikea we were finally getting somewhere. It's a three bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a lovely kitchen and living room along with a relatively large back garden. Our bedroom is almost finished as well as Morgan's gaming room where he streams and the third bedroom which he turned into my beauty room. I told him It was his house so he should do whatever he wants in it and not use a whole room just for me but one day I came home to him sat on the floor building an Ikea dressing table. Once he spotted me he stood up and said "non refundable" pointing to the pieces on the floor, I shook my head and laughed.

Today is valentines day so I sat at my dressing table getting ready for dinner. Morgan is filming a football video with Chris (md), he felt awful for not being here but booked a nice dinner to make up for it. Once I was fully ready I took some pictures for insta. I heard the front door open and hurried downstairs. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw Morgan standing there with a large bouquet of flowers in his hands. "happy valentines day" he said. I stepped toward him and he handed the flowers to me. "They're beautiful, thank you" I said with a big smile. I quickly placed them on the table and pulled him into a hug. "You look beautiful by the way" he said and I pulled out of the hug to give him a kiss. "Now, get ready we need to leave" I said.

y/username

Liked by dannyaarons and 360,855 others y/username: happy valentines day💘-comments-angryginge13: ❤️❤️🔥kaci

y/username: happy valentines day💘
-comments-
angryginge13: ❤️❤️🔥
kaci.jay: so beautiful!
-> y/username: 🤍🤍
tenesseethresh: STUNNING🖤
user74108510: where's that dress from? x
-> y/username: oh polly xx

Morgan quickly had a shower and got dressed. We left and arrived at the restaurant just in time. We were seated and given menus. "Umm, this all looks so good" I said scanning the paper. "I think I'm gonna get the burger" he said, and I laughed "what?" He asked with a smirk, "so predictable".

We ordered and ate our food. By the time we left it was pitch black outside. We got into the car and Morgan drove us home. He kept his hand firmly on my thigh the entire way and we sat in a comfortable silence. Once we arrived home we went inside and I slipped my heels off "thank fuck for that" I sighed. I looked up to see Morgan standing a few centimetres from my face, I looked into his eyes and his flickered down to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he pulled me into a kiss. It quickly became more and more passionate and soon we were in our bedroom. He pulled the zipper of my dress down so it fell to the floor. He broke the kiss for a second to look down at me, he gasped slightly "no panties, you dirty girl" he whispered before pulling me back into the kiss. I smirked into the kiss and pushed him towards the bed so he fell backwards onto it.

I crawled onto him and pulled off his shirt. Both of our breaths were heavy as I removed his pants and underwear in one swift motion. His hard cock hit his stomach and I resumed the kiss. His hands were harshly grabbing my ass as I grind down on him slowly. "y/n" he groaned. I slowly pushed myself onto his dick. He let out a loud groan and began bucking his hips up into me, "fuck, y/n".

Words: 1.1k+

Author's note:
For all of my ginge girlies🩷