W2S- Sick

This morning I woke up with a banging headache and a cold

This morning I woke up with a banging headache and a cold. I was meant to be going with Harry to Ethan and Faith's gender reveal but unfortunately I won't be because I don't want to get anyone else Ill especially Faith since she's pregnant. "Are you sure you'll be okay, I can stay home?" Harry suggested. "seriously I'm fine Haz, go have fun and take pictures for me." I said. "ok, see you later." he replied, then kissed my forehead. "love you." "love you too, now go." I said and he quickly kissed my forehead once more then rushed out of the apartment.

I spent the next few hours in bed trying to sleep but I was just feeling worse and worse as time went on, until I got a text message.

Harry🤍

It's a girl Hope you're feeling better x

It's a girl
Hope you're feeling better x

y/n
Omfg!!
Im so happy for them

Almost an hour later I decided to get into the shower, hoping that It would make me feel better. I let the warm water run down my body for almost half an hour until I decided to get out and dry myself off. I put some fresh pyjamas on and managed to make myself some soup then I slid back into bed and finally fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in Harry's arms. I lifted my head up from his chest to see him looking down at me "morning, feeling any better?" he asked in his usual raspy morning voice. "a little." I replied placing my head back onto his chest. Harry sat on his phone with his arm tightly around me while I lay and watched the tv. "wait, I thought you had a shoot today?" I questioned, urgently lifting myself from his chest. "I did but I cancelled." he said. "what. why?" "to spend the day with you" he replied. I furrowed my brows "but I'm I'll, I'm just going to be in bed all day." "exactly I wanted to look after you." I smiled "thank you." I softly returned to lay in his arms.

Words: 0.3k+

Author's note:
Hope you enjoyed!💘